Reviews for The Right to Live
kaliela chapter 30 . 6/12/2019
I'm sad that this won't be continued. I have really enjoyed reading your story.
colormeconfused chapter 30 . 4/28/2019
I enjoyed the part of this story I got to experience and think you are very strong to have written it and strong to have lived through the life that you have. I wish you the very best and thanx for writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2018
This is amazing so far. Tearing up in both sadness and happiness in turns. First story I’ve read where Hiruzen takes her in... there probably others but I’ve not read tons for this fandom. You’ve got a gift for sure.
Mandy Chase chapter 30 . 9/30/2018
Hi. I'm not sure if you'll ever read this, but I felt like i had to take a few minutes to express how much I've come to love this story. I read it all in a few hours, but I fell in love with the characters, their interactions and at how mature and clever your writing style is. I love the original characters and the way you seem to be so good at portraiting the canon characters as well; they never seem out of character to me, and the development of Naruto's and Sasuke's friendship was really well writen (specially with his hunt for her past). The way you made canon events (such as the Uchiha Massacre and Sakura and Ino being fangirls) fit into the story was amazing and I barely blinked while reading. I'm sad that you won't be writing for this anymore; I have to say, I am really curious about Naruto meeting Kakashi and for a lot of other things, but in any case, I'm glad I got to read this. I wish you luck in the future and I'll be looking for more of your work on AO3! Thank you for writing The Right to Live.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/16/2018
Hola, la verdad no si si usted llegué a leer esto, en especial porque está en español.
Solo quería decir que su historia realmente me encanto, me fascinó y todos lo sinónimos que puedan haber. Realmente ha sido la única historia femNaru que pude llegar a amar completamente y mantenerme atrapada durante un par de dias hasta llegar al Punto del último capítulo escrito y hacerme desear mas, pero como ya muchas personas incluyéndome saben no seguirá por las circunstancias ya mencionadas anteriormente por usted, así qué me quede todo un día pensando si escribir esto o no y aquí estoy.
Bueno, gracias por escribir una historia maravillosa.
Le deseo buena suerte en la vida.
Con cariño, una chica pelirroja sin sentido.
Lady-Miraculous101 chapter 10 . 7/18/2018
Tbh I haven't gotten the hang of being a real person and I'm eighteen so good on you Naru Chan.
cassiejones07 chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
I'm sorry You had to go through that . I hope you found peace in whatever you do now. Live long and prosper!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 30 . 4/14/2018
Awwww! I’m sorry,and I understand why you aren’t finishing it, even though its a shame to stop your beautiful works. Good luck in life!
notsofrilly chapter 2 . 3/19/2018
This is utterly heartbreaking
DarkBlight chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
It's sad to see another author go. You were one of the very first authors I read ever since center I discovered this story and site in 2009. That was even before I made this account. So goodbye I guess. I don't know what personal and recent events have triggered you into doing this but I can respect that. It's just shocking that it's this year that made you crack when you have been here for years and I was expecting you've already built tolerance to these types of things. You could've continued writing since this is your passion right? Screw those haters who are jealous of your talent. I'll see you in Ao3 but as a member there, the traffic is almost non-existent on some fandoms that you'll also have a hard time getting praises and criticisms properly. Why don't you also try posting in spacebattles? Anyway, I don't know if you'll ever read this but I'll say good day to you anyway and well wishes to your future endeavors on the other site.
Rawrking chapter 30 . 3/17/2018
Many cocksukkers tryna blow author itt. Srry folks but succing peen ain't gonna bring dese trash fics back.
Intellectual909 chapter 30 . 3/17/2018
Naturally, it is sad when a great story offering an interesting perspective into interactions and development is discontinued. I am sorry to hear that you have received so many nasty reviews and negative words that you have decided to leave this website; is the most accessible and public fanfiction site I know of, so that must be the reason why so many dumb people post dumb crap.

Nevertheless, your story has left me thoroughly entertained, with a love for one more story that is quite different from what I usually stumble upon. It was such a delighted while it lasted. I can say for sure that I will be coming back to read it once more, and make notes on how to write better.

I hope AO3 gives you the positivity you deserve.
Owen Copper chapter 30 . 3/17/2018
You know, I probably was one of those reviewers. But I must say, this story stuck with me as great, so I hope ao3 provides a better experience for you.
slythefoxx2 chapter 30 . 3/17/2018
This is disappointing but understandable. As someone that was a fan of your Dancing Bells story, of course I'd love to see it continued here but if you aren't getting the kind of experience you seek here but are somewhere else you should definitely go. This shouldn't feel like a chore. I wish you much luck and enjoyment in your future writings and thank you for the content.
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 30 . 1/23/2018
You have an amazing story! Honestly, I am not really fond of female Naruto stories but yours is just amazing. I couldnt put it down and just the raw emotion. wow I was speechless for a lot of chapters. Im sorry to hear that you wouldn't continue this story but I hope life is treating you well and you will continue making wonderful stories
1,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »