Reviews for The Right to Live
StarwardAscent chapter 9 . 8/3
So you're okay with magic trees, immortality, people who can breathe fire/lightning/whatever, giant talking slugs, and bizarre rabbit god-ladies from the moon...but you draw the line at pink hair?
JuceBi chapter 21 . 8/2
Awwwwww... Sappy is perfectly good. It's great to lift the mood of the story and you are really doing good here. It warms the heart...
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 7/25
Ch 5

Naruto's making progress to civilize herself even more. Now I see her as medium frightened child like Hinata. Not animal anymore.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 7/25
Ch 4

Naruto's between frightened animal with the kind abuse she got and curious child .

Still way too timid . For the long time abuse. But nice first steps.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/25
Ch 2

Very traumatized fearful malnourished child much worse than Hinata in the moment.
divergentlover523 chapter 29 . 6/26
I won't lie, I'm extreamly dissapointed that you won't be continung this amazing story. If you're not going to finish it, then why don't you just delete it? It's just a suggestion. There has never been a female Naruto story like this that I've read, and I enjoyed it so much. I cried whenever Shigeru died, even though I knew he was going to die. I cried when Sakura and Ino and Naruto broke off their friendship, even though I once again knew it was going to happen based off of events in the anime. Hopefully, maybe one day, you will change your mind and continue writing the story.
Would you mind if I decided to give this a try? If you still feel a car accident is a problem, I just got into one less than six months ago and I won't even be driving until I turn eighteen (the accident was exactly three months before my sixteenth birthday, which is still not for about another month). So I think I'm good for at least another year.

You can feel free to ignore this if you wish, I don't mind.

But believe me, I've had enough trouble in my life that I know I can be strong when it's needed. I just feel a bit bad that such a great story will be unfinished and have to be forgotten.
Reading the ending of the previous chapter and Shigeru's lines, I was thinking ''He's going to die, isn't he?''. And I was right! But I didn't expect Naruto's reaction to be anything like this. Very well done.
Bombadilo Baby chapter 29 . 6/6
Oh! I really like this story, even though it's not finished. ️
ynius chapter 29 . 6/4
But...but...but! The story! Naruto and Sasuke! What about them?! I want to find out! Can you really not continue this beautiful, amaizing story? Onegai?
Agent Bella chapter 29 . 6/1
Hi :) just wanted to discus cause and effect with you. Love your story by the way, very sad to see it end so suddenly. Did you know that some people/ cultures believe that certain acts/ things lead to another thing (cause and effect) when in fact, the first thing did not cause the second. For example, consider the statement "Increasing ice cream sales cause shark attacks". Sounds pretty ridiculous, right? But the numbers do show that. Because in the summer it gets hot, so people want ice cream. People also visit the beach more in summer, and thus, the number of shark attacks increase due to an increased number of people in the water. So while the figures may show one thing, there is actually a cause that comes from left field; summer heat.
So... While you say that anyone who addopts your story ends up in a physically debilitating car accident, the adoption of the story may not be the actual cause of the accident. Of course, I may be wrong, who knows; for all I know you've got a mean stalker who goes after the adoptive parent(s). I just wanted you not to feel guilty :) your last post in this chapter sounded a bit sad.
Happy Wednesday!
~ A.B.
blair27 chapter 29 . 4/15
A shame this is being discontinued. I would really like to help jumpstart this story again, but I completely understand if don't want to update this story. I was just hoping that perhaps I could just write up a chapter on how I think you would progress through the story. I will PM you it when I'm done unless you tell me otherwise
ColorfulRandomness chapter 29 . 4/14
I'm sorry to hear that this story will remain unfinished, but it was an incredibly wonderful read. It was great to have stumbled upon this gem.
AriusGrey chapter 29 . 3/22
I'm sorry to hear that this interesting read is coming to an end. It was lovely while it lasted.
Was this story based off of the book, "The Room"?
1,554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »