Reviews for The Right to Live
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 30 . 1/23
You have an amazing story! Honestly, I am not really fond of female Naruto stories but yours is just amazing. I couldnt put it down and just the raw emotion. wow I was speechless for a lot of chapters. Im sorry to hear that you wouldn't continue this story but I hope life is treating you well and you will continue making wonderful stories
urb chapter 1 . 1/19
Amazing prologue...!
I just started it, and i am sure i ain't gonna sleep till i finish it...
This is a amazing story. Thank you for writing it
Guest chapter 30 . 11/27/2017
It’s a shame that you didn’t continue the series, but it is your decision through and through. I thoroughly enjoyed the series while it lasted, and I hope you the best nonetheless.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/13/2017
Thank you for sharing this with us readers. I really loved your story and the way you could evoke an incredible range of emotions from me as I read, and I am truly touched by your work, despite not being able to fully comprehend you emotionally. Thank you for having leaving this on the Internet for us to read.
Grilaznar chapter 29 . 10/10/2017
As sad as i am to not see it completed, i cannot blame you for not doing it.

I will say though, well done, coming out on top through it all.
Sara chapter 30 . 10/8/2017
Thanks for writing this story and I know you want to keep it unfinished but I hope one day in the near future you will be willing to continue it because it really is a fantastic story.
okay chapter 12 . 9/26/2017
are we done with the super depressing downward spiral yet? please?
hentai18ancilla chapter 30 . 9/23/2017
what is that?
derderxp2 chapter 29 . 9/21/2017
I wish you well. Looking forward to reading your new work. Even though it's sad to see a great story unfinished, I can definitely respect your decision. Congrats on graduating! Overall, thank you for writing, I can't speak for others but it's also therapeutic for the readers that went through hardships read something like this.
Masquer Q chapter 29 . 9/20/2017
Cheers. Enough has been said.
Looking forward to your all-new creativity!
;)
Breath after Death chapter 29 . 9/20/2017
Thanks for telling us, you are a strong personI love this fic an tend to re-rea it alot so im sad it has ended but happy I got to read what was writing hereGood luck and stay strong cause some who can write with such emotion is beautiful both in an out!
litokid chapter 29 . 9/19/2017
For what it's worth: I enjoyed this story. It was one that I would put down whatever I was doing to read, as soon as I got the alert. And if this is why you wrote it, at that time in your life:

I am GLAD it ended like this. That it didn't go on any longer, that you instead got better and no longer need to come back to it.

Thank you. For sharing with us, because so many stories just end without warning. For leaving this up, because so many authors just remove their older work when they're no longer proud of them. It's their right, but it doesn't do justice to the feelings of readers who loved it, to the memories shared between a writer and a reader even when no real words were said between them.

I'm glad you're back.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/19/2017
Ok. I hope u can write another story like this later when u feel better.
Ornery Otter chapter 29 . 9/19/2017
I'm glad your life is better 3 Sorry to see this fic set aside, but in a way that's a good thing, since it means that there's sunlight in your life again -
1,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »