Reviews for The Right to Live
sloppywalrus chapter 29 . 3/31
Gah! that's cruel
WHAT! WHY AREN'T YOU CONTINUING THE STORY!
AquilaPallas129 chapter 4 . 3/24
just a note; I'm definitely sure that Sarutobi Hiruzen's son is called Sarutobi Asuma; not Sarutobi Shigeru. is it a deliberate change; or...?
Zilcho chapter 29 . 3/18
Awesome Story sad to see you let it go. But I recommend reading this. Pure gold!
you're totally in canon i think on what the 3rd would do but like seriously what is the difference between the threat level of the 3rd's granddaughter and the 4ths daughter like i'm sure they both have as many enemies . i personally don't like his character because i feel like he is always picking and choosing what to do for everyone else. and it's one thing if you're consistent, but he is most definitely not
i cried so hard holy shit this is literally one of the best pieces of writing i have ever read
wow i am like not really interested in the plot at all but your writing is like so brilliant i think i'll prolly end up reading the whole thing. you should definitely become a writer if you haven't already, seriously i think you could make history books interesting. ALSO THANK YOU FOR NOT CHANGING NARUTO'S NAME EVEN THO SHE IS A GIRL JFC WHERE THE F DID NARUKO EVEN COME FROM LIKE GAH
deathgrunty chapter 6 . 2/27
I love the way Naruto speaks what he rather she observes, pretty observant for a six-year-old. Sure they may be a bit old for their age, but I love your story and the ideas you had for it. Hope your passion for writing still stays with you. Thank you for writing this story. :)
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 2 . 2/1
Okay, I guess, but I do wish you'd stop calling Naru-chan 'Naruto'. The thing is, if a Japanese person's name ends in 'to' generally means he's a man. On the contrary, If someone from Japan has a name which ends in 'ko' then you know she's a female. Like Keiko for simple. That's why every time I read 'Naruto' I keep picturing her as a man in your story.

Now I understand 'Naruko' may be a different character to you, okay that's cool, but at least take away the 'to' in Naruto's name so she hasn't got a boy's name. Please.
how dare you quite this story its brilliant someone please continue it and please recommend some other stories like this one
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sasunaru ftw
this is just

too sad

i

can't
BloodRedStormOfAsh chapter 29 . 1/2
Aww... It was really good..
BabyAssassin chapter 29 . 12/27/2013
Can you please post an authors note if someone decides to adopt it?
1,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »