Reviews for The Right to Live
Lady-Miraculous101 chapter 10 . 7/18
Tbh I haven't gotten the hang of being a real person and I'm eighteen so good on you Naru Chan.
cassiejones07 chapter 1 . 6/26
I'm sorry You had to go through that . I hope you found peace in whatever you do now. Live long and prosper!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 30 . 4/14
Awwww! I’m sorry,and I understand why you aren’t finishing it, even though its a shame to stop your beautiful works. Good luck in life!
notsofrilly chapter 2 . 3/19
This is utterly heartbreaking
DarkBlight chapter 1 . 3/18
It's sad to see another author go. You were one of the very first authors I read ever since center I discovered this story and site in 2009. That was even before I made this account. So goodbye I guess. I don't know what personal and recent events have triggered you into doing this but I can respect that. It's just shocking that it's this year that made you crack when you have been here for years and I was expecting you've already built tolerance to these types of things. You could've continued writing since this is your passion right? Screw those haters who are jealous of your talent. I'll see you in Ao3 but as a member there, the traffic is almost non-existent on some fandoms that you'll also have a hard time getting praises and criticisms properly. Why don't you also try posting in spacebattles? Anyway, I don't know if you'll ever read this but I'll say good day to you anyway and well wishes to your future endeavors on the other site.
Rawrking chapter 30 . 3/17
Many cocksukkers tryna blow author itt. Srry folks but succing peen ain't gonna bring dese trash fics back.
Intellectual909 chapter 30 . 3/17
Naturally, it is sad when a great story offering an interesting perspective into interactions and development is discontinued. I am sorry to hear that you have received so many nasty reviews and negative words that you have decided to leave this website; is the most accessible and public fanfiction site I know of, so that must be the reason why so many dumb people post dumb crap.

Nevertheless, your story has left me thoroughly entertained, with a love for one more story that is quite different from what I usually stumble upon. It was such a delighted while it lasted. I can say for sure that I will be coming back to read it once more, and make notes on how to write better.

I hope AO3 gives you the positivity you deserve.
Owen Copper chapter 30 . 3/17
You know, I probably was one of those reviewers. But I must say, this story stuck with me as great, so I hope ao3 provides a better experience for you.
slythefoxx2 chapter 30 . 3/17
This is disappointing but understandable. As someone that was a fan of your Dancing Bells story, of course I'd love to see it continued here but if you aren't getting the kind of experience you seek here but are somewhere else you should definitely go. This shouldn't feel like a chore. I wish you much luck and enjoyment in your future writings and thank you for the content.
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 30 . 1/23
You have an amazing story! Honestly, I am not really fond of female Naruto stories but yours is just amazing. I couldnt put it down and just the raw emotion. wow I was speechless for a lot of chapters. Im sorry to hear that you wouldn't continue this story but I hope life is treating you well and you will continue making wonderful stories
urb chapter 1 . 1/19
Amazing prologue...!
I just started it, and i am sure i ain't gonna sleep till i finish it...
This is a amazing story. Thank you for writing it
Guest chapter 30 . 11/27/2017
It’s a shame that you didn’t continue the series, but it is your decision through and through. I thoroughly enjoyed the series while it lasted, and I hope you the best nonetheless.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/13/2017
Thank you for sharing this with us readers. I really loved your story and the way you could evoke an incredible range of emotions from me as I read, and I am truly touched by your work, despite not being able to fully comprehend you emotionally. Thank you for having leaving this on the Internet for us to read.
Grilaznar chapter 29 . 10/10/2017
As sad as i am to not see it completed, i cannot blame you for not doing it.

I will say though, well done, coming out on top through it all.
1,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »