Reviews for The Right to Live
Terahlyanwe chapter 29 . 4/26
I'm sorry that the story won't be continuing - and that people keep getting in car accidents. It was a thoroughly enjoyable tale. :)
AyaValkyrie chapter 29 . 4/25
Have more faith in yourself and faith in God. But as it is your story rocks. I really liked it. God bless!
Vanessa Masters chapter 29 . 4/21
So, not gonna finish this story, or just not putting up for adoption? :( and i was so looking forward to it being done.
Crack-jouchan chapter 21 . 4/14
Wow, wow! Awesome! I love that the civilians are angry at her attackers, rather than her, considering that she used the Kyuubi. But they aren't. They are taken over with rage on her being hurt. That just shows how much her standing in the village has changed, you know?

The part where she gets attacked is really well written. It was really tense and drew me in and kept me reading until the end. Wonderful. Naruto's friends' support are touching too. Hehe. Love this chapter.
Tera21 chapter 29 . 4/8
This story is really good thanks so much for righting it Your really good. At this stuff :-)
Silv Sapphire chapter 29 . 4/7
Eeeeh!? ...I kinda get it. But I'm hoping you'd continue the story instead. It's amazing. When I first saw the summary I didn't think it would be anything special, but then when I read it, dang if you didn't get me hooked. It's really good. I especially love the way you portray emotions.
DedicatedReader chapter 29 . 4/6
Nope. You have put WAY too much thought and love into this story for it to just be left here. It might take a while, a looooong while, but I believe you'll be back :) And when you do, you have an entire fanbase all of your own waiting to welcome you back.
Cheers for now :D
DR
hey, i know you are not planning on continuing this story, however i just wanted to leave this review for you and tell you that i absolutely love this story and your writing. i really enjoyed this story and i'm sad to see it left incomplete though i understand the extenuating circumstances. if you ever choose to return to this story i would be ecstatic to read it. thank you for writing this and i look forward to reading your other works.
Aria of Time chapter 29 . 4/2
My heart sang when I read the culmination of your insight and inspiration. I loved it.
My heart sank when I read the last message. I cried.
My only hope is that you will realize how great this story really is and how it reflects your skill as a writer. Please find some time in your day to continue writing this truly wonderful story.
It makes people happy; I know it did for me.
Please keep writing so that it can for others as well.
Crack-jouchan chapter 7 . 4/1
'Strawberry blonde hair that is almost pink', eh? That's a unique description of Sakura's hair. I googled strawberry blonde pink and it really looks like Sakura's hair, albeit lighter though! Cool.
inuyashalover33056 chapter 29 . 3/25
Finish pleaseeeeee
Amazing definitely the best nary to fanfic I've read I just finished chapter one and already the tears are falling love it.
TwoDaysWastedAHH chapter 29 . 3/5
Instead of saying that this is an unfinished story, please label it as DISCONTINUED. You can not imagine my disappointment at having read this far only to be faced with this. I steer clear from discontinued stories because they waste my time. In hindsight I should have known it was discontinued by the 'unfinished' part, but I idiotically thought it was just that all your other stories were finished and this one was still in progress.

I grieve deeply.
Tears have pierced my eyelids, dripped through my eyelashes, and have made spectacular red blotches out of my cheeks. I blame you.
Poor Sasuke! All he wanted was to spare with his rival/secretly wants her to be his friend! Now Ino and Sakura go all ape fangirl and start to avoid her and everything! Thus forcing her to use THe Numbness!
1,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »