Reviews for The Right to Live
uchiha-rune chapter 8 . 3/18
2 more chaptoers… that’s all if you change Sakura from a annoying stupid banshee fangirl to a normal person then that’s all
LxvableWeeb chapter 30 . 12/1/2020
Comment.
Although you will most likely never see this as you've probably stopped going on , I just wanted to tell you this so far is the most beautiful Naruto fanfic I have ever read. It's started me of feeling so sad for Naruto but then her life started getting better and you were able to come up with situations that feel like they could've happened in the anime had it had that starting point in the story.

Anyways this is getting a little long, so to sum it up I really liked this story. Yes it was left unfinished, but it was still amazing.
Roxas fleur chapter 30 . 10/28/2020
it's a pity that this story will never be finished till the end, but hey your person is more important
grimmouse197 chapter 29 . 9/20/2020
Guess what I'm going to adapt this too bad author I will not respect your wish to leave this alone. too bad nana boo boo stick your head in doo doo
louise virginia chapter 29 . 9/16/2020
i really loved this story and i think you're a very talented and gifted writer. i am very sorry that you went through all of that, as someone who also struggles with mental illness i empathise with you too. i am really happy that you're doing better though, and that you're recovering from that. as much as i love this story i completely understand why you wouldn't continue it and i wanted to thank you for sharing it with us! the internet really is not a kind place, as you said. lots of love to you and keep taking care of yourself! 333
HardlyFlaccid chapter 30 . 7/4/2020
Thank you so much for sharing this story. It was such an incredible journey to read through, and while I am saddened by its discontinued status, I hope that you are doing well and in a happier state of mind
Guest chapter 30 . 5/31/2020
I wish you well and hope you manage to keep your demons at bay and be happy
Redely99 chapter 30 . 5/15/2020
no se si llegues a leer esto, pero la verdad me alegra que lograras salir adelante, acabo de encontrar tu historia, me disponía a leerla cuando vi que ya no ibas a escribir sobre esta, fui a las despedidas y leí todo, quería leer esta historia, pero al ver que esta plasmada de las emociones y sensaciones negativas que pasaste, eso me hizo desistir de hacerlo, no porque la historia no fue a continuar, sino porque estoy en un punto de mi vida en que no puedo exponerme mas a esas emociones, supongo que entiendes a que me refiero.
de una persona que pasa por lo terrible que es el monstruo de la depresión a otra déjame felicitarte, en serio me alegra que ayas podido sobrellevar tu depresión y ansiedad, y saber tu historia me da esperanzas de que yo también pueda hacerlo, en serio gracias.
cuídate y te deseo lo mejor.
gh chapter 30 . 4/25/2020
Thanks for writing this!
kaliela chapter 30 . 6/12/2019
I'm sad that this won't be continued. I have really enjoyed reading your story.
colormeconfused chapter 30 . 4/28/2019
I enjoyed the part of this story I got to experience and think you are very strong to have written it and strong to have lived through the life that you have. I wish you the very best and thanx for writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2018
This is amazing so far. Tearing up in both sadness and happiness in turns. First story I’ve read where Hiruzen takes her in... there probably others but I’ve not read tons for this fandom. You’ve got a gift for sure.
Mandy Chase chapter 30 . 9/30/2018
Hi. I'm not sure if you'll ever read this, but I felt like i had to take a few minutes to express how much I've come to love this story. I read it all in a few hours, but I fell in love with the characters, their interactions and at how mature and clever your writing style is. I love the original characters and the way you seem to be so good at portraiting the canon characters as well; they never seem out of character to me, and the development of Naruto's and Sasuke's friendship was really well writen (specially with his hunt for her past). The way you made canon events (such as the Uchiha Massacre and Sakura and Ino being fangirls) fit into the story was amazing and I barely blinked while reading. I'm sad that you won't be writing for this anymore; I have to say, I am really curious about Naruto meeting Kakashi and for a lot of other things, but in any case, I'm glad I got to read this. I wish you luck in the future and I'll be looking for more of your work on AO3! Thank you for writing The Right to Live.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/16/2018
Hola, la verdad no si si usted llegué a leer esto, en especial porque está en español.
Solo quería decir que su historia realmente me encanto, me fascinó y todos lo sinónimos que puedan haber. Realmente ha sido la única historia femNaru que pude llegar a amar completamente y mantenerme atrapada durante un par de dias hasta llegar al Punto del último capítulo escrito y hacerme desear mas, pero como ya muchas personas incluyéndome saben no seguirá por las circunstancias ya mencionadas anteriormente por usted, así qué me quede todo un día pensando si escribir esto o no y aquí estoy.
Bueno, gracias por escribir una historia maravillosa.
Le deseo buena suerte en la vida.
Con cariño, una chica pelirroja sin sentido.
Lady-Miraculous101 chapter 10 . 7/18/2018
Tbh I haven't gotten the hang of being a real person and I'm eighteen so good on you Naru Chan.
1,748 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »