Reviews for The Right to Live
silverfox princess123 chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
What with that girl Ami? Naruto was try to help and be nice to her but she to be such a bart,and get Naruto mad at that time when she lost someone dear to her! I want know what to happen next!
confused-ish chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
Ah, Shigeru... Sad, you made him really likable, and then he had to die :( Really though, that just makes your story telling skills more commendable, getting your readers to really feel for a character.

And poor Naruto! I want her to be strong, to become someone admirable. You make her, and her attempts to protect her emotions, relatable as well. And I'm glad Cat is there for her, as well as her other friends. Can't wait for the next chapter. Good, as always.
King0Mik chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
Ah, yesh, this chapter is somewhat depressing. But since I am weird, I really am unaffected by that... Weird... Anyhoo, I didn't KNOW about this chapter until I saw the reviews on this one because I'm an idiot like the canon Naruto. By the way, Ino's birthday is September 23rd. But since this is a fanfiction, emphasis on fiction, it can basically be more fictional version of the story.
King0Mik chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
First off, awesome story! As for you changing the characters with purple eyes, I have a random argument against it: the Alexandria's Genesis. (If you don't know it, google it.) As for unnatural white hair, that can be because that character is albino. Random thing I thought of after reading chapter 8: Hidan works perfectly with the story of Alexandria's Genesis and albinism (to an extent). You see, because of the immortality thing...and the people with Alexandria's Genesis are said to live for an unusually long time (to around 170 years old). Either it's my imagination (probably is), but doesn't Hidan have pale skin?

Oh! And on a random note (How about F? Maybe D? E? How 'bout B?), I love your descriptions.
buttcake chapter 11 . 12/15/2009
That was...one helluva depressing chapter.

I myself almost felt empty just reading about Shigeru's death. Goodness, why'd you have to make him such an awesome character if you were only going to kill him in the middle of the story? It feels like such a great loss...

The way you depicted Naruto's denial about his death was amazing though. Those childish thoughts about waiting for him to train with, ah...it tugs at one's heart. The entire atmosphere of Konoha was really all affected, especially Ami. Her evilness increased.

I wholeheartedly say that she deserved getting pummeled to a bloody pulp by Naruto. Literally.

Every time you update, it seems that I can't find anything wrong with your story. Only praises come out in my reviews. Heh. I'm looking forward to the depressing moments yet to come. Great job!
doryfishie chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
that is so sad! just...oh my goodness. that's really exciting though, how Naruto gets some sadness as well as happiness.

okay done with unhappy thoughts. I really liked the descriptions you gave of the kimono, they were so pretty! and you must've done a lot of research or something because wow!
snowecat chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
Beautiful but painfully accurate. You do keep expecting them to come home and everything will be alright. Removing and going through their posessions is the worst however. You see things that you made or bought for them and remember what they did with them. Then comes the realization that they will never do so again. I expect that Ami's parents will be filing a complaint about Naruto, and hopefully Ami will get what's coming to her. Looking forward to more.
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
This is such an amazing story. I can't wait to see more of it. I'm curious how this will affect Naruto's training, and what she intends to train towards once she starts focusing on more than the basics. I'm really glad to see a fic that doesn't make Naruto a girl just to toss her with Sasuke as an excuse to say they didn't write yaoi. I am curious about if and who you plan to have Naruto with once they are old enough to think about such things. I'd like to offer up the idea of Naruto with Ino or Sakura, since as much as they've gone through since meeting, I could honestly see her feeling close enough to one of them to want to be with one of them, since she is the least likely to be against dating someone cause of sex. I am curious if once Naruto meets Cat without her mask on, and thus knowing her identity, if the Hokage would have Yuugao take over her training, as "punishment" for exposing her identity to someone outside of ANBU and the Hokage himself. Just some ideas I figured i'd offer. Keep up the amazing work.
WolfDragonGod chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
Great update it was so good please add more
mimichan88 chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
Oh wow ! Beautifully written. I cant believe you killed him it was so hard reading last scene was amazing. Beautifully tragic. Great job
Berserkerofhell chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
Holy shit. This chapter was charged with emotions. Poor Poor Naruto, Ko, JiJi, and Everyone. You didn't pull your punches, fantastic chapter. I look forward to more. Gah that ending was brilliant. An explosion of pent of emotions, finally got her to cry.
kpsanimefan chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
Great chapter cant wait for the next one
Inari no Sasuke chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
It's going to be interesting to see the repercussions of Naruto's actions.

Also, have you considered who the possible pairings for Naruto are going to be?

I know it's kinda early, but I was just kinda interested.
Dezzal chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
awesome chapter so far,though with his death i worry over whos goin to teach naruto to be a ninja now,it would seem a shame for her training to be stunted after shes only just begun.
KitsuneNaru chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
;( That was a sad chapter.
1,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 .. Last Next »