Reviews for The Right to Live
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
This is a decent chapter given the content of it. I can't say I like it but I can't I hate it either.
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
This was so it was a great chapter update soon again.
Berserkerofhell chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
Wonderful. I loved the chapter, and the meeting the boys who were not as boring as the girls for Naruto.
Berserkerofhell chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
I love your humor. Naruto's view of the world is so skewered it reminds us of what her life has been like up until now. She is so curious about everything too! I love it.
Berserkerofhell chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Home. Such an odd concept that Naruto has no clue of its meaning. Loved the chapter.
Berserkerofhell chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Oh Wow! Amazing. So tense and emotional. Your writing isn't too bad either. On to more chapters.
WolfDragonGod chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
cool story i can't wait for more
Infernal Maelstrom chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
It's a very interesting. While the idea of narrating from the first person POV from different character's perspectives, not many pull it off as well as you do, since you are able to delve deeply into the thoughts of the characters.

The personalities and the characters are also very well-defined, and protrayed realistically.

However, while I realise that character building is important, the plot seems to be progressing a tad too slowly.

Other than this, I guess i have not much more to say. Good job )
TrueSeeker chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
I was going through the story again and noticed in your author's notes how you were trying to explain away how your characters were acting in even at their young ages. If anyone gives you any issues with this again look at it another way the Narutoverse is filled with things along the nature of children of certain ages acting much smarter/older than they should be. Prime examples, Kakkashi, Itachi and the Sannin. All were made into ninja at very young ages- 6,7 and 8 respectively. Not only that they were far more intelligent than your real life child at those ages just to graduate, not to mention the personalities that are portrayed for them in the flashbacks. So feel free to take some liberties with your characters. Sure you shouldn't go overboard like some of these 'Hi my Naruto is a 5 year old ANBU super operative who can kill Kage stories'; but don't feel bad if your characters may understand or speak what we would deem to be above a childs level of intelligence. Hope this helps you out with some of your characterization stuff for the future. -TS
buttcake chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
I have no idea how I skipped over chapter 8.

The idea of unnatural hair coloring wouldn't be odd if you mentioned it in a way that they dyed their hair or something, but your decision to adhere to realistic features appeals to me.

The development in Naruto's mindscape seems to be more noticeable in this chapter. At last the Room ceases to haunt her, and she can overcome the stares and glares the people on the street give her.

I really loved the chapter, especially Ino, Sakura, and Naruto's friendship. Little girls. Hehe. Anyways, amazing job~
confused-ish chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I'm really interested in this story. You have a good writing style and also build up the setting well, taking your time with the details and all of that. The way you wrote the first chapter was really intriguing to me. It just sucked me right in

Can't wait for your next chapter and I'm looking forward to reading more!
buttcake chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
Shikamaru and Chouji are awesome. The naivety of Naruto in this case is well inputted since she doesn't know that the girls think of the boys as bleegh.

I like Naruto's sense of determination and the description of the progress of her training, especially when you wrote about what she gained from being the Kyuubi container.

All in all, it was a great chapter. (: Good job~
MoonPrincess623 chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
AWw I love Shika! You did do them justice! With every chapter you reveal more about Naruto that makes more sense...great chapter like always!

I can't wait till Naruto gets put in the academy...btw are you going to be skipping a few years?

Ino's b-day is September 23 (go to ) and it tells you a crap load of stuff!
My Secretmoon chapter 10 . 11/19/2009
More please! a lot more chapter very soon! really like this story!
doryfishie chapter 10 . 11/17/2009
teehee this is such an exciting story and i can't wait for the new chapters! if you were wondering ino's birthday is late september ish, but please don't change your story because of this fact! i just thought you might like to know for future reference or something...

But yeah this is a really amazing story!
1,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »