Reviews for The Right to Live
Spontaneite chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
I would totally read it.
pucflek chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
Well i liked this, so while i am sad this wont continue much, i will possibly read whatever it is you are going to write. So sure, post away.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
Yes please! I would love a story line that!
God chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
I'm always ready to read fem naruto! If you have a idea and a plan, you should go with it. It's always best to move forward with something that interests you than with a old story you've lost touch with.
LucyAlerion chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
That sounds really interesting and i would be happy to read your new story especially with that interesting plot. So go ahead!
Sablire chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
I would be so interested! It seems like an amazing and well thought out idea. Thanks for telling us about it 3
TobyLerone chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
That sounds like a great idea
the epicslime chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
I would I like your story's so I would read it at least the first few chapters ... After it depends honestly on if I find it good or not
ryubimaru chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
yes please that sounds like a great idea, can't wait to read it
eolus chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
Sounds like a great idea to me! I definitely would read it if you eventually decide to post on this account :)
UmbrasLupas chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
I would love to read this story
gryphonsson chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
Honestly, I'm kinda curious now. Let's see it.
AmmyChey3X chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
I think this is an awesome idea! Definitely post it! :D :D :D
Frecklefreak chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
Please, please, please post this story! There are never enough fem naruto stories, let alone ones that build realistic background and training details that properly explain and account for the direction of the story.
So please post the story, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be very interested to read it.
Matdeception chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
Eh, I'd be interested in reading it. Though when it comes to the whole 'getting a lot of information about Japanese culture' I figure I should warn you. While information is good, just don't end up making the focus be that information. If you've ever read The Princess Bride and it's full released version (Before it was edited to be less informative about useless shit) then you'll know that book was thick as a brick.

Seriously, damn book had a damn chapter dedicated to *HATS* and their societal importance or relevance. (I might be misremembered slightly, been ages). So bottom line...

Yes I'll be interested in reading it.
1,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »