Reviews for The Right to Live
RobotPirateNinja chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Losing her job? You must be joking. Execution is the minimum possible punishment for the matron. If she's unlucky, she'll be tortured to death for her crimes by Ibiki.
mimichan88 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
It was a great chapter.I love the fact that naruto is learning to be human .I am glad that there arent any pairings yet now that would be awkward.I love the last line of the update soon
skepsis66 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Touching... and very cute!
buttcake chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
It's adorable how Naruto loves to hop. X3 And the whole matter about her stomach growling because the Kyuubi was stealing her food was just as adorable~

And my goodness, it's quite shocking that Naruto has never climbed stairs before. Well, it's to be expected since the matron had made her stay only in The Room for her entire time that she had lived. Ah, the horrors of mental instability. At least Aya was willing to give her chance, which makes me really happy. The part where she had helped Naruto up into the chair was extremely sweet~!

I think your portrayed Shigeru wonderfully. He does seem to have changed near the end though, having emitted a laugh. Nya ha ha~ Naruto can do wonders on everyone. I wonder how everything will turn out. I await the first day that Naruto is away from Sarutobi~ Fufufu...

By the way, will Naruto be taking a bath or shower of some sort? X3 Just curious.

Hehe, another beautifully written chapter! This one especially gave me the fuzzies, what with all those adorable and warm scenes. Keep up the amazing work! :3 I shall be waiting for the 13th of the next month! :3 Summer vacation!
Iyrsiiea chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
I love it. Continue please!
shadowzerover5 chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
I liked the chapter. You kept up the quality of your work. I didn't notice anything so I can't help. Still excellent work
Oeticod chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Excellent characterization so far.

Please keep it up.
skepsis66 chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
wow - you portray naruto very well. her vulnerability, her will to live, her childishness and her strangely adult insight. a whole mish-mash of everything in this one small, confused girl. great update.
shadowzerover5 chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Good plot, very unique. Update soon
mimichan88 chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Another amazing chapter. I am so happy Naruto is going to have a was so sad when she didnt even know she had a name.I am so glad that Naruto isn't completly broken. Its just a pleasure to read your story .PLease update faster
UnderWearNinja chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Very well written. I can't wait to see where your going with thins. Keep it up!
tocool4ice chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
omg this is a very cool story... keep up the good work
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
this is kinda sad...
buttcake chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Aa~h, when Naruto was asking all those questions, I found it to be extremely cute~ -squeal- But of course, it's all that stupid matron's fault for her being so ignorant. D: What Sarutobi is doing is the right thing!

I look forward to see how Naruto will act around her new 'family'. :P And how they will act around her as well. :) Too bad there isn't going to be any immediate pairings, but at least she'll end up with someone in the end. :D Surprise me! (No, not really...)

I loved the chapter :D Her questions were very unique, lol. Keep up the greaa~t work! o
DreamerNumber3 chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
I think this stroy is an execllent idea and I hope you keep it up, It is very well written and the concept has never before been used. Keep up the good work.
1,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 Next »