Reviews for The Right to Live
digisammiegirl chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
this is an amazing story. i love your way of describing what little naruto is seeing, feeling, and thinking. i hope that you continue this story soon.
Kitsune Raider chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Very experty written, please update soon.
moonray9 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Interesting story so far, seems quite creative! Please continue soon!
buttcake chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Once the real story begins, everything becomes so much more interesting. Of course, because prologues only tell how the situation is.

The ANBU, Cat, is so cool~ And her shock at how Naruto was so skinny and unloved was great. I absolutely loved this chapter, and I was, hehe, hoping for more. It was so good! I really want to read the next chapter, now that Naruto has been freed from that stupid matron who only abused her.

The description was amazing, at least five times better than I can do when I try really hard. Just by reading, I can have this vivid image in my mind. And just by reading, I can hate the matron so much for embedding the idea that she's a monster into her mind. Rawr, that woman is disgusting, a disgrace to society. I wholeheartedly agree with Cat. She should be fired. For a child to be so unloved and to feel so happy about something so small (although I would say thank you for everything), it's just so depressing. And my emotions are really bendable, so it was really depressing. However, now that the Sandaime is here, I know that she'll have a better life in front of her.

Haha, I'm going to squeal when I see the alert in my inbox. How do you write so well? It's utterly beautiful. Right now, I really just want to take the story and start huggling it for all it's worth. But that's impossible, so I'll just have to make do with feeling giddy from reading such awesome-ness.

I can't wait for the next chapter! But don't think I'm putting any pressure on you~ Keep up the amazing work! -inserts bajillions of hearts-
buttcake chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Ah, so I see. This is your first story, mm? Well, I guess that this is what you call natural talent. A natural talent that is extremely good.

Truth to say, I've read this story before, but it was only the prologue, so I didn't really have much of an idea what would happen, but after I read again, my goodness! It's just too good to leave without praising you.

Mm, well, the prologue was really good. I can sympathize with how Naruto feels being isolated in some isolated little room where she's malnourished and all that. The matron, how should I say, is absolutely horrible, for lack of a better word (Ehem, -insert cuss words-). Tch, can they get any more indifferent? Well, what really made me feel... Absolutely amazed (even more amazed than the first chapter made me) was the next chapter, so I'll just make all my comments in my next review. Great work! I just want to assure you that you shouldn't have any doubts in continuing this or posting up a new chapter, since I'll be here waiting patiently~
Kojiro Kun chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Thia is a amazing fic, i just read 2 chaps and im already feeling sorry for naruto, good job i would love to read more
mimichan88 chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
You have no idea how long I have been waiting to read this yeah yeah happy dance .I nearly cried when I read about Naruto (ok I did cry).I absolutely adore this story .PLease please update soo 8)
890 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
it is a really good story nice plot and well written

it will probably get more readers when you decide on a paring though

keep up the good work please
mimichan88 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow, absolutely loved your story, hope you will update soon :)
1,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117