Reviews for The Right to Live
Sara chapter 30 . 10/8/2017
Thanks for writing this story and I know you want to keep it unfinished but I hope one day in the near future you will be willing to continue it because it really is a fantastic story.
okay chapter 12 . 9/26/2017
are we done with the super depressing downward spiral yet? please?
hentai18ancilla chapter 30 . 9/23/2017
what is that?
derderxp2 chapter 29 . 9/21/2017
I wish you well. Looking forward to reading your new work. Even though it's sad to see a great story unfinished, I can definitely respect your decision. Congrats on graduating! Overall, thank you for writing, I can't speak for others but it's also therapeutic for the readers that went through hardships read something like this.
Masquer Q chapter 29 . 9/20/2017
Cheers. Enough has been said.
Looking forward to your all-new creativity!
;)
Breath after Death chapter 29 . 9/20/2017
Thanks for telling us, you are a strong personI love this fic an tend to re-rea it alot so im sad it has ended but happy I got to read what was writing hereGood luck and stay strong cause some who can write with such emotion is beautiful both in an out!
litokid chapter 29 . 9/19/2017
For what it's worth: I enjoyed this story. It was one that I would put down whatever I was doing to read, as soon as I got the alert. And if this is why you wrote it, at that time in your life:

I am GLAD it ended like this. That it didn't go on any longer, that you instead got better and no longer need to come back to it.

Thank you. For sharing with us, because so many stories just end without warning. For leaving this up, because so many authors just remove their older work when they're no longer proud of them. It's their right, but it doesn't do justice to the feelings of readers who loved it, to the memories shared between a writer and a reader even when no real words were said between them.

I'm glad you're back.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/19/2017
Ok. I hope u can write another story like this later when u feel better.
Ornery Otter chapter 29 . 9/19/2017
I'm glad your life is better 3 Sorry to see this fic set aside, but in a way that's a good thing, since it means that there's sunlight in your life again -
OntheRun246 chapter 29 . 9/19/2017
This might not mean much from some random person on the internet, so I'll be brief. My condolences for what you've been through. And good on you for pushing through. The best of luck to you in the future and I'm excited to see what you'll be writing next.

You're one of the few authors that can write a legitimately good genderbend fanfic. You keep to the spirit of the character yet give them enough differences to be refreshing and interesting. So, rest assured when I go to look at your stories it will be because of my confidence in your writing ability...

...and my own personal weakness for genderbend fanfics. What can I say? I love 'em. Can't for the life of me, tell you why.
anonymousse chapter 29 . 9/19/2017
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing this with us (the fic and your story). Thank you for your honesty and your courage. Im really glad that you're doing okay! I hope you have a lot more good days to come.

Looking forward to your projects :) take your time and thank you very much 3
BritishBoB chapter 29 . 9/19/2017
I'm not gonna lie a little bit disappointed that this story isn't going to continue but after reading what you posted i'm humbled and in a bit of awe i could never post anything as intimate as that, i look forward to reading your future posts I've always loved what you've written.
Winterlover6 chapter 29 . 9/18/2017
...Respect. Serious respect. There's absolutely no way I could have the courage to do something like this. I still get anxiety posting reviews in which i express opinion other than 'awesome!' and forget publishing actual fanfictions. So, yeah, I respect the hell out of you.
Black Tigre chapter 29 . 9/18/2017
Your reasoning makes total sense. While I will remain a tiny bit disappointed about how this absolutely wonderful story will never continue, I will be satisfied and content in knowing that this story will always be one of the best female Naruto stories I have EVER read. I am happy as a fan and follower that you got your mojo back. If it's not too much to ask, can you start with the bleach one? There are just not enough female Ichigo and alot of the ones I have seen are about someone who has sex or is just a whipping girl and pathetic. I know that you will do Ichigo justice, with all the ups and downs just based on the story. That being said, I will enjoy anything you come up with. The other three I am also big fans of, but as previously mentioned reasons, there are just not alot of good ones. I look forward to your writing.
KitsuneNaruto135 chapter 29 . 9/18/2017
I'm sorry to hear that the story is ending, because it's always sad to see a good story die. But your reasoning is sound, and I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better about yourself and that you'll continue writing.

I always kinda thought that the first chapter or two were from some personal experience. They were very intense, and its why I started reading this story in earnest. I'll take your words to heart.

Hope this review helps even just a little, don't listen to any internet trolls who try to bring you down. Have a great life. :D
1,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »