Reviews for Naruto: Zanpakuto Weilder
supert history
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Good story but i really need to know what will happen next so please update soon
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
update when u get a chance
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Meh... it's okay, but it feels rushed. There wasn't much emotion in this chapter as it was pure dialogue. I can't give you any originality points for the whole mask-crap plot device. That's been so overused it's not even funny. A split personality would've been better. You could've wrote it as Naruto, in a bid to deal with the psychological pain that traumatized him, made several personalities within his mindscape. And every time one would begin to crack under the pressure he would switch to another one. That would've been more interesting then I'll just take off my mask and now I'm cold and emotionless.

Not good.

I also felt you revealed the Kyuubi to Sasuke and Sakura way too freaking early. If Naruto's apparently an emotionless ninja why would he give two shits about Sakura and Sasuke? That could've been used for later developments, missed opportunity. Add to the fact you're changing them wayyy too quickly, to the point they're not even Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto anymore. Just OCs with their names and that look like them.

You made Sakura into 'Super Sakura' way too freaking fast! Seriously, six months and now she has earth attacks and super strength. Where'd she learn that? Tsunade isn't in the village and no one who knows medical ninjutsu is around to teach her that. Plot hole. Add to the fact that there's no reason for her to learn super strength, none whatsoever. She begged Tsunade to teach her that in canon because she wanted to get stronger to help bring Sasuke back. Here Sasuke's in the village and has no plans of leaving.

What's the point of giving her that lame-ass ability. A few genjutsu-moves would've been more interested to read Sakura using. Not to mention more realistic.

"Name: Naruto Namikaze

Mission stats alone: N/A

Mission stats with team: 15 D-rank, 10 C-rank, 4 B-rank, and 1 A-rank

Ninjutsu: high sannin

Genjutsu: high chunin

Taijutsu: mid anbu

Kenjutsu: kage"

First off all sannin is not a freaking rank! It's a title given to Orochimaru - Tsunade and Jiraiya by Sanshouo no Hanzo (Hanzo of the Salamander) to install fear and/or respect into their opponents. Furthermore Namikaze is not a clan! Naruto would not have been given the name Namikaze because Namikaze wasn't a clan. Uzumaki was.

I'm done. I couldn't even finish chapter 2. Team 7's development seemed like an ass-pull man.
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
please revive and update this
Veldrisk chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Excellent story and definitely along the lines of how canon should have gone.

If you plan on continuing this story or have given it to someone else then please PM me as I feel this story deserves to be continued.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Great story I like it a lot.
StrongGuy159 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really like it continue please.
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Cool story continue please.
tasneembhuiyan chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I love it! Please continue!
megamanfan298 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
this is awesome the best pls make more ASAP
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
why has everyone got to be hating on Neji So bad I mean yeah he was a prick but still Hinata is usless in the first half name one thing she does that is usless full name one damn thing! That's right nothing and filler does not count! I love the story but I seriouse don't get why everyone got to be hating on Neji I mean a ninja uses mind attacks Neji if anything was a better ninja then any of them
unbercraft chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
update plz
Sage God chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Great Story keep up the good work.
sheltie chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
This is a pretty interesting fic here. So want to see what happens next. Please update as soon as possible.