Reviews for Pinky Swear
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Its cute but its so short
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Ohhhhh! That was interesting...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
And only you know who will be bigger in that story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
why not make another story about them and make it that tk is worryed will je measure up in penis size and they end up measuring od just telling each other theyr size or eaven maby just comparing
Zakuro3322 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Do you think that youcould do a squelto it but when tk and kari actully do it anyways good story:)
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
yes, tai would kill matt. but poor tk. tai would kill him, then revive him then kill him then revive him. A never ending cycle. tsk tsk. bad matt and mimi.
koorimechick chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Lol. This was pretty funny. I think you did a good job keeping the boys in character at the beginning with Matt freaking out because he jumped to conclusions about marriage. haha!

I must say though, I do not condone Matt's behavior of cheating on Sora! Ah! Bad Matt! *hits him on head* Bad Mimi! Shame on her!

But anyways! Nicely written. It was a good laugh.
Splash chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Well, even though the story cannot truly be considered canon, I enjoyed it.

Quirky and witty!
Um what chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Uh, I really don't think TK would be thinking of having sex with Kari at fourteen. This is TK. Fourteen? Yeah, right. And "canon?Mimato"? Mimato isn't and never will be canon. There was maybe ONE implication of Mimato in the English version (Matt calling Mimi for god knows why - silly English dubbers) and NONE whatsoever in the Japanese version (Matt never called Mimi - he just remembered he had to cook dinner for his dad, then said oh well).
kella chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
aww that was cute
stitchhasaglitch chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Funny story :-). I like it. Though I don't think this would be rated as "M". Anyways, keep the fics coming.