Reviews for Anxiety
for the love of cullens chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Thanks for the tip to read Anxiety! I loved it. I am a sucker to hear from Edwards point of view just how much he loves Bella!
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Its wonderful! I love hearing the beautiful sounds of Edward's protective thinking! Goes nice with a coca cola and a tuna sandwich...Very nice job, loved it!
The Clueless Writer chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Love it! N OMJ! I know SoccerMonkey shes like my bestiest buddy ever! Cerially! ANYWAYS! Love it
Capella85 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Hi it's me!

Anyway, I decided to check out one of your stories, and I was pleasantly surprised, (well, not really, you're very articulate in your reviews, so I knew you were going to be a good author.)

On a practical scale, your writing flows, your grammar is good, and it's obvious you care about editing. (I get frustrated with author's who don't.)

And on an imaginative scale, I thought this was actually pretty romantic. When I read it in Eclipse from Bella's point of view, I was just frustrated at Edward, but here in his POV, it really was kind of sweet and romantic. I thought you nailed Edward's character. Some of it was even kind of funny.

Great job. I normally don't like Edward POV's on the Twilight series, because I really don't want to feel like I'm reading the books all over again, (I've already read them 4 times. ;) but I really did enjoy this. You're a great author. :)
Soccer Monkey 16 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Yay! I loved it! Well, I mean, I've read it before...but now I get to review! And it rocked. I definitely am fantastic, huh? I'd say more sleepy than fantastic. And hungry too. Anyway, loved that you posted and it was great!

Soccer Monkey 16