Reviews for No Difference
Very original
QOP chapter 23 . 5/14
God, how I hate Ginny! More than Umbrige and Greyback and Bellatrix put together. Such a pity she didn't die instead of Fred.
Tra8erse chapter 1 . 1/5
Ok, I have now read the two one-shots and they do answer some of my questions (shouldn't have skipped the author's note, should I?). And they are both beautiful pieces in their own right.
Tra8erse chapter 31 . 1/5
"Well, this is awkward" was my first thought about the main premise of this story. And so it was, and could not be otherwise - actually I thought that Snape was holding up rather well considering the nature of the news he had to come to terms with. But this story is much more than imaginative play on an old trope reversal. I really liked the way you develop your characters, even though I do not necessarily like THEM - it was probably the first time that I really wanted to throttle an imaginary character (Ginny, who was unbelievably obnoxious for the most part). The kids are shown realistically, their moral compasses are often dodgy, they are unaware of the harm their actions can cause to others - just like real persons. :) And I really like your difficult, clever, flawed Snape and his assessment of the wizarding world and Harry's personality: Harry needed to hear it all, Had to laugh at the line "schooled his face into fury", that was priceless!

I agree with another reviewer that some plotlines could be better developed and closed off (Belby's comeuppance; Draco and his affair with Muggle literature; Wizengamot) and there are a few spelling mistakes/typos, but this does not diminish how good this story is.
NatNicole chapter 31 . 6/24/2015
This fic is amazing, and I prefer to think Albus Severus Potter kept his brother's name.
Good Idea chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
You do realize this means Severus was pining for his GRANDMA (Lily)!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/23/2015
The story is beautifully-written, but the ending was so abrupt! You didn't finish some story lines caugh *belby* caugh so it looks like you just wanted it completed without the story being complete really.
I hoped for the story to end a bit more magic-like. It was clear that Harry harboured some feelings towards Eileen, even stronger than those to Ginny. I did feel that what if he has been given chance to return and he decided to stay...and THEEEN you did the epilogue, but no. oh well
Guest chapter 28 . 5/23/2015
Ouch that hurts!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/23/2015
Urgh...why does he have to be such a push-over! How can they form a healthy relationship if there are such grand trust issues to begin with
Guest chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
Hermione is annoying as usual
Guest chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
Oh the sweet teenage rebellion
The Power Of Names chapter 31 . 2/10/2015
No difference, yeah right... Good story.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/19/2014
I love this story.
Elysia1 chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
Grrrr... why is ginny such a biatch. I don't like it :z
Guest chapter 23 . 5/3/2013
In my opinion, harry shouldnt have to apologize to ginny. Whe he went back in time, he wasnt dating ginny, he broke up with her to protect her and i dont recal them ever getting together again until obviously between the end of dh and the beginning of the epilogue. Also, it wasnt ginnys right to spy on harry nor was it hermiones. It wasnt anyones buisiness but harry and snapes