Reviews for No Difference
The Power Of Names chapter 31 . 2/10
No difference, yeah right... Good story.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/19/2014
I love this story.
Elysia1 chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
Grrrr... why is ginny such a biatch. I don't like it :z
Guest chapter 23 . 5/3/2013
In my opinion, harry shouldnt have to apologize to ginny. Whe he went back in time, he wasnt dating ginny, he broke up with her to protect her and i dont recal them ever getting together again until obviously between the end of dh and the beginning of the epilogue. Also, it wasnt ginnys right to spy on harry nor was it hermiones. It wasnt anyones buisiness but harry and snapes
Larisya chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
His grandfather bullied him and he bullied his father...
Larisya chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Poor Eileen. Cruel. Just evil. Bad Harry! Bad Harry!
CastlePhoenix chapter 31 . 10/31/2012
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed this story. I'd never really considered the plot line before but I think you did a fantastic job. Well done.
Pecha Pichu chapter 27 . 10/2/2012
I like how Harry didn't say Vernon beat him - the real truth, man. There are too many fanfictions that pictured Vernon as an abusive uncle.
"My uncle used to shake me or drag me places, but he never really hit me. "
Pecha Pichu chapter 24 . 10/2/2012
I feel so much better as a Muggle now, thank you Professor Stalk. Draco's disbelief was amusing and half-cute.

"It would do you good to learn that Muggles have Dark Lords too." There you go Hitler, Genghis Khan, Napoleon
Saint Snape chapter 31 . 9/8/2012
Very interesting and different story. At times I really disliked Harry. I think Severus's anger is justified because of Harry's seemingly nonchalance over his situation. And once again we see how dumb Harry can be and how he never seems to think anything through. It's no wonder he made Severus want to pull his hair out. I also had problems with Ginny and Hermonie. Both of them were busy bodies and into stuff that was none of their business. Their actions could have gotten Severus sent to Azkaban or worse but they didn't seem to care, they only felt like they had the right to know Harry and Severus's personal business. I found Ginny to be really nasty and I almost expected her to fall in love with Severus since there's a thin line between love and hate. I did appreciate Severus staying in character.
Fenice chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
Luna is such a good character for messy situation ! I don't review every chapter but laugh all the same
Fenice chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
The only thing a little out of character is Harry accepting not to change Snape's fate... he knows how Tobias will treat him and doesn't do anything to change this because it will prevent his son to save him ? Very selfish of him, no ?
Fenice chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
very original plot

believable characters

good dialogs

I am glad I stumbled upon your fic !
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hey, um...did no one realize that Tobias Snape was an abusive father? I just had to comment that when I saw the summary. Sorry, bye!
DeengoBlue chapter 31 . 8/15/2011
This was neat, really enjoyable. You did a great job turning Eileen into an actual character, sympathetic but with those rough, sharp edges that make her very much Severus's mum.

I'm glad to hear that you have written a few one-offs to fill in the gaps.

(Quite a few typos, though)