Reviews for GhVi Week
gabelou1991 chapter 7 . 5/4
J'aime.
DBZGT34589 101 chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
I like your grammar and the words you use.
smilelyface chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
I loved it (i know im late on reading it but hey what can you do) my fav was greed it was so...CUTE!
PhoenixRe chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
I have been reading you "weeks" and this by far the best so far

Great
Mrs. Videl Son chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
I love this one!

I was laughing hard when I found out what Goten wanted! D

Good job!
gabs-magical-abs chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
Hey Satu! Nice work! These were good.

And, hey, I think most people used that technique for the QCS. I think I did at some stage.

Or I took the interpretation incredibly literally P

Hope you're having fun in Melbourne. I'm having an awesome time in brisvegas.

We should like, email eachother again :P
The Fluff Queen Lilly-sama chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
Your one-shots are all so great, I really enjoyed reading them. Too bad the week is already over... Well, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

Keep it up! )
Noryale chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
That was very sweet

Nothing better than bed-cuddle followed by sleep, eheh! (no... I didn't mean it that way! lol)

I wish I could sleep at night _

I also wish I could wake up at 2pm!

Oh well,

That was very cute :P

~Nor
Noryale chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
“You’re making me eat too much,” she told it. “Settle down or I’ll have you evicted.”

absolutely loved it

I think this one is my fave so far but as I really like the 'pregnant/baby' topic, I guess I'm a bit biased :) eheh

All the other entries are nice

Can't believe how fast this week is going... I hope you keep writing even after the week is over!

~Nor
illegiblewriter chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
Doi! I think this one is my favorite so far. _ Keep it up! I can't wait for tomorrow's!
chimney leaf chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
To me this was certainly relevant. It would have been easy to go for something about some criminal attacking Videl or even easier to just go for something Spopovich related.
LinkOOT chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
That was a good one. It definitely goes with wrath.
illegiblewriter chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
I really like this one, it was much better than you give yourself credit for. Again, I think Videl must really enjoy seeing Gohan act like a good big brother. Good job!
LinkOOT chapter 3 . 2/16/2009