Reviews for All's Fair in Love and Game Shows
Silver boulders fan chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
Oh! I used to love this show! Cute story :)
FreaKyJealousoveralLyCalm4 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
I LOVED this! It was sooooo cute and funny! I totally wasn't guessing Miranda liked Jake, but I didn't really think she'd end up liking Nat anyways. Keep writing! :)
Harrypotter202abc chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
Okay I know you wrote this like 2 years ago but I wanted to tell you this is the most amazing NBB fic I have ever read...you kept them in character perfectly!

I loved your story line which was very original and cute!

Thanks for writing this cause it really made my day! : )

P.s

I wish NBB wasn't over...
EscapetoMusic chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
Loved it :) and I'm sad NBB got cancelled :(
HumanBeing235 chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
I just loved it! It's so random, funny and mysterious! i suspected Miranda didn't like Nat, and when he and Jake were the only ones who were still there, i realized who she liked lol. Added to faves.
Drawn To Those That Never Yawn chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Yay! I like the Rosalina stammering part. Haha, Nat you are one lucky dude to have a great author to write yours and Rosie's story.

I'm so gonna make a youtube trailer thing for this Can I?
Music of the wind chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Not a bad ending. How could Nat have been so clueless keep up with your writing.
Drawn To Those That Never Yawn chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
Jonas Brothers?

OMJOMJOMJ. Who would've thought?

And yay! Natalina has arrived!

And Allie1994, don't worry, maybe they don't have the time, or they're lazy or something.

Oops! In trouble, cya!
puckabrinaenvy chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
That was cool
Music of the wind chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
Oh that's so cute! I can't wait to see Rosalina tell Nat she loves him. Keep writing I love your work
Drawn To Those That Never Yawn chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
By far, this is my most fave story EVER!

haha, I swear I'm nuts.

Anyway, I think my penname will show up if you put spaces between the words and the period
Music of the wind chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Nice one hopfully Nat wins. It would be pretty bad if Rosalina went through all that trouble to win and Nat ended up out of the contest. Keep writing I love this story it's pretty cool.
Drawn To Those That Never Yawn chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
haha, I thought that too. Well ain't that weird!

And hey! Where's my (pen) name? (lol, jk!)

I somehow knew before the 7th chapter, that M liked J. I must be psychic!

Haha, but who will end up with the date! I'm in love with this story, my friend likes it too. Hope Nickelodeon pick this story up and make it an episode!

Anyway, this story is so well written, don't stop writing it now!

And I wish this story were real so I could be there nd get splattered with pizza toppings!
Drawn To Those That Never Yawn chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
Oh dear, One guy is being fought over by two girls! Maybe this'll be like the fist-fight in the other episode of it. Suh-weet!

Wonder what round is next...
Music of the wind chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
nice work. Keep updating I love your work.