Reviews for Scarred
Aileil chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
For what it's worth, this is the only Torchwood story I have actually liked :).
Gabwr chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Jack sure gets into trouble. Owen is now traumatized. You did a great job on this tory.
Kitiaria chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh, wow. I really loved this story. Just what I was looking for!

I think that there aren't nearly enough fics that deal with the year that never was, and any I do find are always filled with PTSD and ooc Jack. So this was a welcome surprise! Really liked you characterizations, thought you got Jack and Owen spot on. Fab! :D
No one specific chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was really creepy, and funny. Poor Owen, traumatized.
Doyle0915 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Poor poor Owen!

He didn't need to know that much about Jack.
Dru chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That's...adorable is the only word I can use. I
lenc chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Liked this a lot. Very sweet and in-character. Could've been an angst story, couldn't it, but I like how you wrote it from this angle.

Very good, very Jack, very Owen.

Thanks!

:) Grey
cjh4ever chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was fun. Great to see some interaction between these characters and you also answered a very important question about those pesky bullets etc that kill our Jack. Well done.
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I can see Jack being cavalier about his war stories, even while not telling the whole damaging truth to Owen. As you had him say, he edited most of it.
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was really, really good! I loved that! It was in-character and I can actually see it happening. Owen's reaction to everything was great! And Jack's vanity? It never fails to make me smile!

Great story! I loved it! :D

~Paula
themetresgained chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I liked it! It was short and sweet and funny... Had to cringe at the Rose reference though, I'm not the biggest fan.