Reviews for Whispers of the Shadows
If you're abandoning the story, could you please put it up for adoption?
Winged-Ashes chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Okay this story is so interesting I love it and it's very cruel of u to leave such a cliffy plz update soon pretty plz
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Pleaseeeeeee continue this story it's amazing
StrifesLove chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Err first of all sorry about the blank review in the first chapter accidently hit the wrong button lol. Secondly on with the review! I love this story and how you have written it! Your such a amazing writter. The details and emotion put into it is stunning and I love the plot so far. I hope you'll come back to it after all this time and finish it but even if you don't I still wanted to let you know I'm highly impressed and love this fanfiction of yours!
StrifesLove chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Shorty the Great chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Really love this story, but it gives me the creeps that you haven't uploaded.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
I'm still wondering. It's been almost three years since you updated this story. While I don't know the reasons for that, and I honestly don't mean to pry, I must say that I'm slightly disappointed though.
Other then that, this story has a lot of promising potential.
Afiana Arch chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
please update Q_Q
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
update please... I'm dying over here Q_Q
Afiana Arch chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
i'd read the chapter 5 and it's soo touching. . . please continue! *_*
Afiana Arch chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i love the way that you decsribe each and one of the paragraph XD.
i just read the first chapter and it was totally awsome!
ceiltakumi chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Cool Fic!,! Angsty naruto! Plz update
Dreaming of a Skylark chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
please update! i just read this story and i love it :P

minato's choice of choosing to stay with naruto was such a tender scene hehehe

i can't wait to read more of this and i hope that you can keep continuing this :D onegai? -i spelled it wrong i think? oh well
Silverblueroses chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
I love this fanfic soooo much! update!
calypso tchaka chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
I like how you keep the Naruto, and in turn the reader, in suspense the whole while. Hinata's scene was timed really well. It gave some respite, and then the stress increased again right after that. So far this is really good, very entertaining, and very enjoyable. Thanks, going to read some more. :)