Reviews for The Ultimate Question
Trisforce chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That's awesome. I'm not one for Sho and Koki, but hey, whats a little sexual harassment among friends? ;)
Not Here 2010 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Heh. That was a zetta good read. :) It's easy to imagine this actually happening in the game.
Neko-lily chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was so funny! And well written too. :3

I really liked how you portrayed the characters, you got them spot on. Except I wasn't expecting Kariya to kiss Sho but whatever! It was kinda cute! (I'm only a kinda-sorta fan of yaoi)

"Ah, come on, Uzuki. What's a little sexual harrassment among friends?"

One of the best line Kariya could ever say. XD

~Neko-lily
Dogfancy chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
The funny thing is that I can see this happening...

Very well written, and the end is funny. "What's a little sexual harrassment among friends?" Best line ever, next to "Dibs on rainbow."
Akahfied chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Ahaha! I love how Kariya just randomly kisses him; I'm sitting there like "well that wasn't random at ALL heheheh..." Great work; I'm looking forward to more of your work~
Udyjay chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Omg. This was awesome. And... yes! You're amazing for feeding me this delicious ShoKariya. Tee hee.
Ersatz.Love chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
ZOMG. Brilliantly executed, wonderfully written. Excellent lulz. There really needs to be more of this in the world. :D I'd love to see more from you. Especially if it contains Minamimoto.

I'll be watching you, Hectopascal.
Akunen chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Ah, Sho and Kariya, you two are my new loves. :D

This is a wonderful read. All pretty in character and oh the silliness of Sho writing nonsensical equations. Funny and entertaining. Lovely job.
hintcoin chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
alcoholic ramen? sign me up!

lol, pure brilliance. i haven't read enough sho/kariya stories yet, but this was a great intro! loved it! 10 out of 3!
Meigirl27 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Ah so amazing!

"What's a little sexual harassment among friends?"

I just know I'm going to say that to my friends one day as a joke xD
CaCoPhOnY Of ScReAmS chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
M, alcoholic ramen. Best idea ever, hands down.

Okay, first off, this story was freaking GENIUS! I loved it. Also, you get the satisfaction of yours being the first Koki/Sho fic I've ever read! and it was absolutely amazing! My favourite line has gotta be, "Ah, come on, Uzuki. What's a little sexual harrassment among friends?" I laughed like a freak! Kudos man, kudos!

-CoS
Adorn chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
LOL Poor Sho. XD

Funny how Sho actually tried. I thought he'd just get Kariya *crunch'd* ... Meh. :D
Smash Genesis chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Hilarious. This is absolute gold. On that note, there was one thing that was unclear to me: where were they? Reaper HQ? Somewhere in Shibuya? The RG? If you were to make that clearer in your next work, that would be much appreciated.

I hope this helped!

SG
Ephemeral Blossoms chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was really amusing. I can almost picture Sho doing that!

This was so funny and cute X3