Reviews for Lloyd recieved the title of Mr Oblivious!
orangepotato chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Very nice ending indeed to an excellent story.

That was what I'd forgotten to mention in the last review. Yuan and his flower petal picking. That's just hilarious and I'm glad to see it came to an end in this chapter... though I'm curious as to what happened to poor Kratos. (It has to be a fluke, he says on his fiftieth try)

I loved the opening.

Glad to know Zelos likes toast in the morning. It was a very cute interaction as well as the conclusion ending on the same note.

I've had such a joy reading this story!

You did a wonderful job writing it and your characterizations with Lloyd and Zelos were perfect.

Thanks so much for the read!

Orangepotato

ps:Look I didn't use the word "Beautiful" or say, "God, this was beautiful", but I'll tell you what: it is a truly beautiful story.
orangepotato chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Lolz, a room.

God, that was beautiful.

I've noticed that I say that a lot for my reviews. I suppose it's because it is indeed beautiful.

Loved the part with Genis and Lloyd.

He said it outright and the poor guy still didn't know what to make of it. The comment about the gloves was perfect as well... those two were defiantly meant for each other, no doubt about that.

Time to read the last chapter,

orangepotato chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
Another awesome chapter!

Once again the humor was amazing! I just loved Zelos and Genis practicing the script! God, that was beautiful. Of course Zelos and Lloyd interacting was perfect as well. That was so hilarious and wonderful that I don't think I can articulate how much I loved that part.

Anyways, great job with it! I'm excited to see what's going to happen next. It's out there in the open so I'll just have to keep reading to find out if anything comes of Zelos' confession.

Till next chapter,

Orangepotato

ps: Music at the end with the title. Genius.
orangepotato chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
Oh God, laughing... laughing!

That was perhaps one of the most amazing parts of a chapter. Ever.

The whole confusion of Genis liking Zelos was priceless. I love all of Zelos' lines and him curling into the fetal position. Poor guy... at least he finally instigated something that might get his feelings out there.

I'm excited to see what happens with the poor guy as well as Lloyd.

Oh, and Lloyd suddenly proclaiming to everyone that Genis liked Zelos? Yeah, that was a very Lloyd thing to do.

Great job with that chapter!

Till next time,

orangepotato chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Oh God, the beginning of this chapter was amazing! The humor throughout was awesome as well, just saying.

I loved the part about Colette naming the dog, it's just... just... beautiful. There aren't any other words to describe it.

Oh, and Kratos' aura of badassness. Perfection, pure and simple.

Love this story and it's randomness as well as it's humor. I'm excited to see how Zelos tries to win Lloyd over, so on to the next chapter!

orangepotato chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Indeed, a much different type of chapter compared to the others, but not bad.

Some nice character development in such a short time. I liked Zelos thinking thorough everything. It really seems like something he'd do to pass the time. I also like your reasoning with changing from liking Sheena to Lloyd. I always love it when an author can give me a reason to believe a character(who normally isn't gay) would suddenly become that way. Great job with it. It's believable and still supported one of my favorite pairs at one point.

I can believe that Zelos loved Sheena but her rejection and her inability to see him past skin deep could defiantly be a deterrent. And now... he loves Lloyd, the one person who saw all of that. (And now your story supports my favorite yaoi couple, so I can't complain).

The humor at the end was a nice touch as well. It pulled me from the contemplative mood of the story into the more normal genre you use for it.

Great job with this chapter! Even though it lacked humor, you made up for it with awesome dramatic writing.

Till the next chapter,

orangepotato chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Another beautiful chapter!

The beginning was wonderful! I have to admit, I'll need to take Genis' advice and breath a little.

Yuan may be a bit OCC but I think it's freaking hilarious and you do a wonderful job with it regardless, so I'm not complaining. The important characters(Lloyd and Zelos) are completley in character so I just find the rest amusing.

Loved the beginning, just going to say.

Oh, and God, the note... that was beautiful.

Very "Colette" like... very(That's sarcasm, just saying).

Anyways, I'm excited to see what happens next! This story is just amazing!

orangepotato chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Oh God, Genis is pairing up with Yuan... this is certainly going to be interesting.

I love the line about denial! Poor Yuan, he's so depressed.

Great job with characterizations once again as well as humor. You had me laughing and giggling the entire way.

Can't wait to continue reading and see what happens!

orangepotato chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Wow this review will be coming in late. Ah well, what can I say?

This story is fantastic!

God, I was practically laughing the entire time! You did a wonderful job with the characterizations and the dialog is pure genius!

I love how you wrote each character, even the ones who randomly popped up, like Yuan. They were all spectacularly written. I believe the conversation between Lloyd and Zelos though, was the best.

Cheering for him even if he got smacked into a wall, huh? :D

I have to agree, Zelos typically comes off as a, ahem, rapist of sorts. That's probably because Lloyd is pretty oblivious, hence the title of this story. He has no choice but make dramatic strides in the relationship, otherwise Lloyd wouldn't ever notice. Though, I've very excited to see your take on the relationship. :D

As for Lloyd always being on bottom... well... I'm also very interested to see your take on that. :D

I'll be moving on to the next chapter then,

Tracinator chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I always tell myself there is no way in hell I would ever read fanfiction and can just rot, It just so happens I was bored of fanart searching and found your page and decided to check it out, your Zelos x Lloyd fanfics have drove me to the point of getting an account so I can reivew and comment thier really good! alot of the humor in your fics are stuff I talk to my friends too about TOS, its soo funny. Marvelous Job!

- Trace
xxFraise chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
B-bwahaha. I wasn't going to review 'till the last chapter, but this...this was just too hilarious. xD Poor, poor Genis and Zelos.
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 9 . 6/3/2009
Aww...I wanted to see the talk the father and son were gonna have!

Poor Sheena though...it woldn't be a problem if she liked yaoi.

But yay for Yuan! He finally got the petal he was looking for, much to Kratos' confusion.
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
OMG! LOL! Funniest chapter ever!

But Zelos did it! Yay!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Wow...talk about the worse timing EVER! Poor Genis...and poor Zelos too! It would be so funny if he tried to hang hismelf(not seriuosly). That would be a funny scene if this was a doujinshi!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
LOL! Even I remembered those fanarts were in the cupboards! And that's saying something!

And lol some more! He had it upside-down! Perfect and priceless reaction!