Reviews for Anam Cara
Wind Wolf 1701 chapter 11 . 8/17/2010
I just found this series and I love it! My favorite part of the show was always the bond between Michael and Kitt.

My only question is about the neurolink. They were using it to replace the comm. link, I would have thought that they would expect Michael and Kitt to be able to talk over it, other wise what use would it be in the field?

It is the feelings and 'hugs' that they would not expect, the empathy. The 'family' all accept that Kitt has emotions but to be able to share them over the link would be amazing.

Thank you for the stories, WW.
Melody Phoenix chapter 11 . 1/12/2010
Wow! I loved it!

I strongly support a sequel

and hope to see more of

your stories in the future.

~LC
SamDeanLove chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
AH! More..More..please hurry up!
Spidey2 chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
loved it! keep going!
Michael Warlock chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I liked this one, and will be waiting for a sequel. I really can't wait to see what Michael & KITT can do once they learn to fully utilize their Link.
ELYY2K chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
I'LL LOVE A SEQUEL, JUST MORE ADVENTURES, AND MAYBE A KIDNAPPED MICHAEL? A LITTLE ANGST AND THEN A LOT OF FUN? GREAT STORIES BY THE WAY I LOVE THE MEANING OF ANAM CARA!
Miles333 chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
Such a sweet ending. :) And I definitely think that you should do a sequel! ! !
Miles333 chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
Wow, their link is really cool. No one can ever take the two of them apart now. :D
Dragon-Raptor chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
Interesting... little odd, but interesting.

Sequel? Simple. Get Michael and Bonnie hitched :D Have Michael and KITT bring her into their inner world... as Michael's wife. (I'm a hopeless romantic...)
Leigh chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
I LOVE this story. You have to make a sequal, please. This is one of the best ones I have ever read. Good Job
BuckleWinner chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
Please write a sequel. I love how close Michael and Kitt are in your AU. *puppy dog eyes* . . .please?
Gromia chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
The story is done? Already?

Please, please write a sequel! You got another loyal reader right here!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
A SEQUEL! ! ! ! Please. :D

That story was so AWESOME!

Thanks for the great read and please make a sequel,

Watcher
Nightwatcher'sunknwongirl chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
:D :D :D :D
Jennifer chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
What a shock that this story is done. Please, please, please, write a sequel. It seems as if there is more to this particular tale to tell. After all you have now gone ino the realm of AU. I am anxious to see what happens.