Reviews for Masks
deets1 chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Thank you so much. If this story had ended on an angsty note I probably would have died. Maybe.
...or maybe I would just have gone along moping in my days, forever cursing this great author who just HAD to make it so sad. I mean it would have been great either way. But still. Thank you.

I'd like to note a few things:
It is currently 1:40 AM for me right now.
I have been reading yours stories for hours. Hours. No I do not know how many.
They were awesome.
I loved them.
Thank God for your Brave stories-I would've overlooked the brave fic archive which I'm going for right after I finish giving you the review you deserve after waiting for far too long. Or maybe after some sleep. We'll see.
Oh and if I do get there I'll have an unhealthy bias for MeridaMcGuffin. I don't know whether or not I should thank you for that. I'll do it. Thanks.
(Not that I'm being ungrateful but let's put it this way-I had been steadfast on VioletTony before I hit synlet. Thinking on that though I've probably only been Viony for about 2% of my incredibles fanfiction career...nevermind that. distraction)

ANYWAY,
Your fic are awesome. Really. Gosh darnit Synchronus had me longing for a continuation at every turn and with every story. Though maybe not to the second to last chapter (before the epilogue). Torturous thought it is, I think that one ends best on the reader side, with us knowing the movie and postulating about the future. I mean, you sure have given us a whole lot of possible futures already.

Synchronus SO GOOD. fdjasfj;dlsajk;flsa

but Symptom... so empty. I was down when I saw that...and then I came straight to Masks.

It's funny really-this all started on my phone, reading one of your oneshots from the VidromeSynlet weird group of stories thing that I found by googling synlet about a week ago, and when I went to your name there was a relative goldmine of incredibles and brave fics. Hell yeah. And then I opened a bunch of them, having more than 10 open tabs in chrome on my cellphone. On my cellphone. I read until I was out of battery, and then I HAD to go to the computer, since I was no longer chained to the fics and had to continue reading them.

...I don't know what purpose there is to my storytellnig, other than to tell you that I seriously love your fics. A lot. Really. (Please get to Symptom sometime? I don't need a promise of constant updates. I will wait. Pleeeeeaassseee? Or is it an inspiration issue? A time issue? I mean sorry if I'm prying. ...feel free to ignore this if you want. Nevermind. ...unless you want to say. Okay sorry. done. moving on.)

You just... it's great. Masks was great seeing as it just... the emotions. Such great emotion. And... I can't describe it okay? Totally enjoyable fic. I'm sorry. This is not turning out to be the review you deserve.

I can tell you though, that one chapter in Synchronus that followed the first chapter of Symptom? Loved it. So much. That last sentence that Syndrome said in the end...? Gold. It was like... I was just charged and ready for the action. oh my gosh I was ready. Synlet? ready. action? ready. Enraged bob parr (if involved) either way, ready with popcorn and laughter prepped. XD

I DON'T KNOW YOU JUST ROCK OKAY? There. That's it. Can't explain. I'm sorry. It's great, you should know that, and I'll call you later (dramatic text for: review later) if I ever become more coherent. Good night, I hope that maybe sleep will make me better able to write, let alone express my thoughts.
Deets
DuchessofSomar chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
waaahhhhhhhh! love love LOVED this story! genius! i shall be reading more of your work ASAP! :D
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Hi there! While perusing someone's FF profile the other day, I saw they listed Synlet as among their favourite pairings. And I was like, "What?", having never heard or thought of that before. It sounded just wrong. But since I normally enjoy reading abut love/hate relationships, I thought I'd give it a try, and came across your profile.

I have to say I enjoy chapter one as a oneshot. If I squint, I can see why someone would ship Synlet. The way you set this up, it makes sense in a kind of "let's let go of reality for a few moments" type of way (both from the characters' POV and from my own). It didn't convert me, but it didn't feel "just wrong" either. It's one of those things that work for a nice moment, but not for life.

That said, I have two things to say about Violet. Firstly, I never saw her as the type of girl who'd be a fashion designer, so that was kind of weird. Secondly, I like your description of her dress. While reading it, I think I pictured exactly what you had in mind. It was lovely!
PrayerGirl chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
THAT WAS SO PERFECTLY AWESOMELY AMAZING CUTE! I CAN'T STAND IT! I LOVE YOU!
PrayerGirl chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
This is so good! HJow can you do this to us?
PrayerGirl chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
SOOOOOOOO COOOOOOL!
PrayerGirl chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Oh man that was so sick! In the good way! XD And question, what was wrong with Vi in the beginning?
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Soooooo awesome! I love it!
hatsumei chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
I just read Masks again, and I still really like it. The characters are really well developed and written and the "plot" is really easy to follow.

I really enjoyed reading that. Thanks for writing it.

(I left, around half a year ago, another comment, and I don't remember what I wrote in it, so sorry if I'm repeating myself)

Hatsu
Paper Poppet chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Wow! This was fantastic! And hands down the best Synlet I have read! Thank you for writing this!
Paper Poppet chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
You are brilliant...
Paper Poppet chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Okay, so, this is fantastic! You have a way of writing that is intelligent, creative, and astounding! I am so incredibly in love with it! I am so happy to have found this gem! And this chapter ending! How he will not let Butterfly be shut down by the Super? WOW! I want to hug you write now! You made my day! No, my week! I shall continue reading now, have an ever so delightful day! I would review on each chapter but it would all be the same praise for each chapter is as stunning, and even more so, then the last! Have a delightfully do-dah day!
hatsumei chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
I REALLY like this story. The way you write is really detailed and precise and it's easy to read.

I really enjoyed reading this.

Thanks

Hatsu
Seoulchan chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Wow! This is one of the best synlet stories I've read so far! PLEASE WRITE MORE ASAP!
DaughterJudyK chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
3 I love synlet. This is a really cute setup.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »