Reviews for I am Not Lost
i really liked this 1
Kasman chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Very nicely done.
Dearest Helpless chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Ohhh, I loved Ben, he was so deliciously misguided and insane! Well there's 'insane' and then there's Ben...

Can I please adopt him?

P.S - Loved the story, just thought I'd add that :lol:
D.M.O 452 chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Very interesting. I've always been fascinated by Ben and his belief that Max and all the X5's are killers and always will be, how it's something they can never change no matter how they ignore or run from it. His belief that they embrace that dark part of themselves.

That coupled with his religious fanaticism, his sacrifices to the Blue Lady, made him a extremely unique character. I also like the innocent, little boy part of him that you see sometimes, especially at the end of Pollo Loco, which is my favorite episode. He was messed up horribly at manticore and his vulnerability to the outside world, where he has all this confusion and doesn't know what to do wiht his life. He tries so hard to appease his god and be a "good soldier", but with each new murder he seems to slip farther and farther away from that, and so he kills more and kills faster, but always goes in the wrong direction.

You did a pretty good job of portraying his character.
JoJo chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
That was very good. I really liked it. _~
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Oooh...this was interesting. Ben fic is always a good idea...he was such an awesome character. There's so much that can be done with him. This was good. Thanks for sharing it.
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
I'm not a big poetry reader or writer but I like your poetry.