Reviews for Faith's Temptation
Cotto chapter 24 . 3/25
"I own you." sounds as though she's saying 'I can take you by force whenever I want to, slave!'
If I were in Faith's shoes, I'd fight back, at least then I might be safe... she practically threatened to rape her!
Buffy's gone evil now, that's for sure!
Cotto chapter 14 . 3/25
Oh, Boy! VampireQueen Buffy! What an idea! This is really very inventive.
Regicold chapter 29 . 6/30/2013
Yeah*
Infinii chapter 23 . 5/16/2012
This is the best chapter. ;P And also the last couple ones too.
Infinii chapter 29 . 5/16/2012
Wow. I would've been content with a happier ending, but this seems.. fitting. I guess. Well written. To be honest though, the first coupla chapters were so-so. As you wrote more it got better and deeper. ] Thanks for sharing!
texican chapter 29 . 8/19/2009
Kinda speechless here cause I didn't really think Faith would do it. I'm shocked and well mortified over an already dead B. Good job. Excellent really. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Swarm012 chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
oh what a nice story! really!

oh...but so sad...
orcinicusorca chapter 29 . 3/22/2009
i like it. :] sequel?
LivinginBedlam chapter 13 . 3/18/2009

I can imagine how frustrated Faith is, but it's her fault, she shouldda just let Buffy have a little taste, she would have so liked it ;D

tehehe awsome job btw.
LivinginBedlam chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
WOW.
HBob chapter 29 . 3/17/2009
Awesome ending. I hope you are thinking about writing a sequel, because there is a lot more you can do with Faith...and hopefully/possibly a Buffy return...If not, great story. Look forward to more.\
HeyJupiterDakota chapter 29 . 3/16/2009
Damn,I didn't see that ending coming,I was sure you give ous slayers a happy ending. Oh well...you could always write a sequel where Faith meets Anya or other wish-making demon and bring her to the moment just before Buffy's death and save her and give us happy Fuffy story.
Ze Sexy Beast chapter 29 . 3/16/2009
this story was awesome. hope u write a sequel
KLSmith chapter 29 . 3/15/2009
No! That was very, very mean. How can you end it like that? :(
KLSmith chapter 23 . 3/15/2009
Om my god! Is Faith going to be okay, is Buffy just playing her? Please, please, please update soon.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »