Reviews for A Hairy Problem
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
aw! this is so cute!

nice job writing, I actually felt bad for the lil guy...

*sigh* poor Sammy n his now short hair...lol...
Jenmm31 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
aaw...cute!

Who knew dean felt that way...but I totally agree.

Nice job:)
bia1007 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
So lovely and with the little gum accident you’re once more perfectly catching the atmosphere (“Dean ran a hand through his beloved brother’s hair…”, wonderful!), showing their deep affection and it’s exactly like this, you often wish they wouldn’t grow up so fast. LOVED it!
noo noo chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
very sweet and kind of true about dean being the mom of the family he takes care of them very good short
becci chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
thankyou thankyou thankyo aww, i really like that happend to me once at school when i was 15, i was in english and found this rock hard gum in the front of my hair, good thing i had layers cos i cut the gum out and i didnt look too bad, never again will i wear my hair down at school lmao x thankyou for this fic, best hair one ye better that i could have come up wit see you soon when eve luv your fics, your awsom becka loob hugs to your sis aswel luv you bot x
jasper03 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This was too great! It was sweet and funny- I loved it! Dean is such a wonderful big brother and Sam is such a little darling *don't tell him I said that* Sam looks up to Dean so much and values his opinion- what a Muffin!

*Hugs*