Reviews for That Guy
Ingers chapter 1 . 1/23
Whenever I miss Crowen so much, I read one of your Parentverse and think of what could have been. Thank you for writing these - I am now going to read a few more. This one in particular is a good quick go to!
LilyRosie7 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I really liked this :)
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Pompous indeed. Very cute story. I liked how Owen reacted and that in the end he didn't really care about getting into a fight or anything.
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I love stories like this. Very well done.
yangatheart chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Take that Preston Burke! Really enjoyed that one.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE this story!

I LOVE Owen as a dad! And I LOVE how happy and content Owen and Cristina are! And I REALLY love how Owen never spares Burke another thought.

PERECT! *claps*
equisetum chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I like that the daughter is secondary to the Burke/Owen/Cristina story. You handled what could have been a sappy perfect future very well. I would love to hear more about this Owen.
Rachel2008 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Love this! I just love that it isn't dramatic or over the top, but a real life ordinary situation. Very nice flow. Cristina calling and wanting to know what Owen thought about Burke was so her and it was so him to call her on that right away. She is doing MUCH better, indeed! Love that they have a girl, I can't really picture it thye other way.

Take care.
mrsclaymation chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Love it, love it, love it! I read this story this morning on LJ and just had to read it again. It is such a fluffy sweet little Valentine's Day treat - adorable!
agneskenya chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I loved it!

Especially that line: "“Ah, you know my work?” Preston asks. Owen wants to punch him. Oh, I know your work"

I would totally see Owen reacts that way to Burke.

And the last sentence was so perfect for the situation!

Thanks!
jump219 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw what a sweet story. I like how Owen showed off in front of Burke. And I like the fact Burke getting some middle age effect too :)

Very well done. Thank you
lostie21 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was sweet fic. I always wondered what it would be like if Burke did come back and see Owen and Cristina together? Thanks for the fic. :D
citsacras chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Read this over at ItA, so brilliant it deserves more credit:) I love your future fics. I would be so happy if they'd end up that way. You are such an amazing writer! Keep it up:)
eTara chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I thought you did Burke's voice very well.

And I loved that Cristina called, fishing for info. That's so cristina