Reviews for Of Valentines and Viktor Krum
I love these two together, I seriously love them and it saddens me that many think Ron is undeserving, when he isn't. Because Ron is awesome like that and so is Hermione xD
And about Hermione sharing those chocolates... Didn't she not throw them because she wanted to them xD
Min's awesomeness chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I loved it! :D Thanks for this...I still think there are not enough stories about these two...they are really great together...at least I think so :)
luv2write12234 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
luv it
chipper1078 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Loved it. A nice look at what could have happened if Ron and Hermione had been on the same page when they were first realizing their feelings for each other instead of making us wait forever.
Yogababe chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Sweet (pun intended) little love story!
N. E. Won chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Wow this was really a brilliant story. You are a fantastic writer! Everything was perfectly done. Kudos to you!
stupidsmartiepants chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Super cute XD loved it! 3
fistfulofstardust chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
This was lovely. I really enjoyed you characterization of Ron and Hermione. The idea behind the story is really nice too. Also, I love AU and missing moments, so this was right up my alley.

Amazing job with this!
lady4feet chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Ahh poor Ron, I mean for the original ending. The story was great and I liked that you gave it for an alternative ending, just depends on the mood your in which one you want to follow I guess.
Psychedelic-City chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Aw, that was the sweetest thing ever! I love the idea of Ron writing Hermione a valentine, it's beyond cute. Oh, and I completely agree about Valentine's day, it sucks royal hippogriff. Haha anyway great job!
Pattox0111 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Excellent story, good romantic plot!

Keep it up!

Pat
kassidanae chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Just so you know, I am the hugest sucker for romance, and I absolutely loved it, and there were no order mess-ups, and it's one of my favorite stories so far in my fanfiction life. And me, being me, I have to put my favorite line,

“I think it says ‘piss-off, Viktor’!”

Ya. I laughed a ton. Anyway, readit lovedit.

kassi
Bluerain22 chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
I luv fluffy! That was perfect :) I especially love that its set in the boys dorm and on Ron's bed... you are naughty! :P
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
:D You always know what to write to make me react so positively! That was very sweet :) I am very curious for the alternate ending, so with that said, I'm going to go read it!
The Weasley's Second Daughter chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
It's SO cute cute cute Cute!I love your writing.:)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »