Reviews for Who I Am
Arthena818 chapter 16 . 7/10
I love this story! I read a lot of blind Naruto fics, they're my jam, but this is way better written than any of the others! I was really surprised by the twist at the end, with Kakashi taking Naruto in, I've read those kinds of fic before too, but not usually at the same time. Is Sasuke still going to run off in this verse? Do they know that Itachi is (sorta) innocent? IS ANYONE GOING TO FIND OUT THAT NARUTO HAS BEEN BLIND FOR A LONG TIME?! But seriously, I love this fic. Can't wait for the next update!
Fencer22 chapter 8 . 7/10
Meh. Don’t get me wrong this is dramatic and a bit heartwarming and all that... but blind ninja just keeps pounding away at my suspension of disbelief... I’m just not seeing it (pun intended) despite what comic books like to tell us it just doesn’t work out anywhere near that well in reality.
ni.anamaria chapter 16 . 7/8
I literally have no words ,no words...
...god damn it author ,7 YEARS ! 7 YEARS have passed ! Do you know how GOOD this is ?! This is like the best story i have ever read here, and i read over 300 stories about Naruto !
PLEASE I BEG YOU, PLEASE CONTINUIE THIS STORY ! PLEASE, AT LAST ,PLEASE GIVE ME A MOTIVE WHY?!
And this was so well written and everyone, i mean everyone is sooooooo realistic! It's like i am watching the show again! Not the same, diffrent in a good way, amaizing! And and...please at least respond, PLEASE!
numahmed chapter 16 . 7/6
awwww, but u stopped at the best paaart hope you guys are okay and that you update soon... this is one of the best fanfics that I've read
I have looked all over for a good blind naruto fic and this is the best one I have found
This is the best blind naruto fanfic that i have found by far
SeiferBoy chapter 16 . 6/17
So, is this the end of the story? Does it continue in another fic? I'm gonna go check, now!
Update. Update. Update.

This fanfic is honestly very gooddddddddddd so please update.
HALO-ODSTgirl104 chapter 4 . 5/27
This is amazing!
Update, pretty please. I like your story. Come back to this story! I wanna see Kakashi's day of being Naruto's guardian!
Are you dead? Please don't be dead. Update soon
The fleeting wanderer chapter 16 . 5/19
THANK YOU!
Chapter 16 is my all time favourite and I didnt realise I needed this cause whenever someone references (other fanfictions) Naruto shitty life quality they don't actually change anything. Love this work. Thank you for being such a dedicated writer :)
SilverDragon1218 chapter 16 . 5/17
I await another update!
Maxine chapter 16 . 5/2
About third time I read this. I want more please!
Cady-Marionette chapter 1 . 4/20