Reviews for Who I Am
Animago chapter 14 . 2/26
Estou muito puta com todos atrapalhando o sucesso do Naruto quando mostra óbvios sinais de progresso.
BoredReader chapter 16 . 1/27
Please tell me you just got EXTREMELY distracted all these years to continue this Beautiful and Amazing story!
Ludacrux chapter 16 . 11/23/2021
Did u drop this story? Darn… but I keep rereading it cuz I like this story a lot! Who blinded him? How is he gonna defeat Neji? Wat about the rest of canon? So curious but sadly probably will never find out…
Beta chapter 16 . 8/13/2021
Awwwww mother hen Kakashi 3

I love that so much
AAu.27 chapter 16 . 7/4/2021
Well, that outburst was certainly amusing to read. I would've love to read more of this but...it's been on hiatus for 10 years...sadly, there's nothing I can do.
AAu.27 chapter 13 . 7/4/2021
I don't get why people don't understand the underlying messages with your Naruto.

The thing I'm questioning back then is why the Kyuubi's chakra didn't give Naruto a boost with his senses (later realized he's too young to utilized said principle and Kurama may have seen his struggle as something funny to watch).

Then I questioned myself why it isn't possible for an eye transplant at an early age (again, remembered that there'd be no willing donor to the jinchuriki, Tsunade's not there to perform the procedure, and Naruto's shame and doubt of his condition and how people would react).

For how he managed to jump trees and all that ninja shazam, muscle memory could go a long way especially if it was hinted that he was able to see until he was 3-ish going to 4 years old. And Itachi. Shouldn't forget the prodigy's help. And Sasuke of course. The kid was there to help Naruto so another big win.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2021
You know, being publicly blinded was probably for the best.

I imagine that Shinobi who were crippled in the line of duty get benefits.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2021
Correction, Teme and dobe both translate into you.

They have very different tones
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2021
I love this story
impashadows chapter 16 . 5/1/2021
Omg ur story is amazing I hope u write more
EtheriousLogia chapter 16 . 4/27/2021
y u do this. pls update pls so gud
Guest chapter 16 . 4/7/2021
Are you both OK?
Spharex chapter 16 . 3/16/2021
Dann, ignore my previous comment, slipped and sent to early and with typo. Anyway, as I was saying I can't help but shovel more praise on you for that awesome story. I live the way Sasuke and Naruto interact, seeing a fic where they are just friends without any reservations is so rare, in fact this is my first one of the sort and I love it to death. Seeing there are only 16 chapters and the pace of the story I knew it probably wasn't finished but I really hoped to get to read Kakashi's reaction to finding out how long Naruto really has been blind for, maybe you can write it that far at least?
Spharex chapter 16 . 3/16/2021
Just breezed through your story in about two days and although it's been said already in the comments I can't help myself but shovelire praise
Amber1shipley chapter 16 . 1/27/2021
Bad place to be abandoned at.
2,681 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »