Reviews for Who I Am
Tristi Lynne chapter 16 . 3/31
Great story. Are you still writing?
huongdaoroma chapter 16 . 3/30
Noooo. why didn't you update?
visionlessone chapter 16 . 3/21
I would like to request permission to use some of your story in mine. I may even continue it beyond your unfinished point. please let me know. thanks.
Red Girl chapter 16 . 3/6
Keep up the great work

I LOVE your story

Thanks you so much
01chupacabra chapter 16 . 2/18
Oof, I'm about to take a test, but this book is AMAZING! I can't wait for more!
Desariana chapter 16 . 1/16
Wow! This is incredibly well written! I wish there was more, but I really enjoyed what I read, thank you for posting this fic!
Fan chapter 16 . 12/31/2019
I really wish you would update this amazing story
Travis9000 chapter 2 . 12/17/2019
you are not fucking naruto!
TheOperaticSquirrel chapter 16 . 11/25/2019
This story is so good! I love the way you started it. I thought it was odd the way Naruto described throwing his kunai and his spar with Sasuke, but it wasn't until he asked about the sunset that I went "Holy crap! He's blind!" It was like in The Giver where it takes a while to realise they don't see color. It was a great opening and the story only got better from there. I love the writing style and the mostly first person with memos and entries flowed really well. I also really like the way Naruto "sees" the world and his friendship with Sasuke. The hints to his past are intriguing and the bits shown with Itachi are heart breaking. I'm assuming the person Sasuke hates as much/more than Itachi is the one who did this to Naruto, and my mind is running wild with speculations over what the circumstances could have been. His talks with the Kyuubi are also nice, an interesting balance between violent animosity and fondness through familiarity. Although, I am a bit confused about when they started talking, since Naruto didn't know about him until he was twelve, but there's reference to an incident when he's seven and the kyuubi laughed at his accidental intoxication (or something like that). Did Naruto just think he was crazy and hearing voices?

Anyway, I absolutely love this story. If the muse should ever strike again, don't hold back on account of it being too long or any other such nonsense, because new and old readers will still be here.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2019
Please update! Please! This is one of the best fanfictions I have read in a while!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/13/2019
I love this story! Quick question is Kakashi every going to find out that naurto has been blind for years. Also I love when Kakashi gets made when Naruto is miss treated. It's the best ever.
Gabby chapter 16 . 10/20/2019
I know it’s been like 8 years, but come on, I NEED an update! This story is amazing and so are you! Don’t let my (and tons of other people’s) thirst for great fanfics - especially Naruto ones - be left unquenched.
Raven J. Haile chapter 16 . 9/22/2019
Oh please update. I cannot wait to see how everyone reacts to him being blind this whole time. :3
yuzukikuran476 chapter 16 . 8/11/2019
It's about damn time somebody got angry on Naruto's behalf. Please keep updates coming for this amazing story.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 15 . 8/11/2019