Reviews for Who I Am
Maxine chapter 16 . 1/20
Moreeeeeee!

I need more of this!

I am in desperate need of thisssssss!
Maxine chapter 6 . 1/20
4 AM on a Saturday, still reading...
Blitza chapter 16 . 1/8
I've read this story I don't know how many times by now. Its downloaded on my phone and I've been flipping through the chapters on my computer for at least a few weeks now. Everytime I finish it I go right back to the beginning to start it again. I know that you might have forgotton about this story (your last update was 2011) and I'm not going to be surprised if you've even posted some sort of "I'm leaving ffnet" notice on your bio when I go check it. However, be that as it may, this story is still beautiful. I love it. The flow is good and I believe you've done a beyond excellent job with keeping the characters to their original personalities and little quirks. I really, really appreciate all the hard work you've put into this story. And honestly, it really does show in how absolutely amazing your writing is. I can tell that a lot of hard, dedicated work went into this story. It is perfectly breathtaking with every scene and happenstance. So, though I know the chance of your continuation of this story is low, would you mind at least PMing me your endgame? If you are truly finished and have moved on from this story would you mind telling me how it ends? I would really appreciate it.
Ps- do you know any other fics similar to this? Otherwise I fear I will be stuck re-reading this one for the rest of my life lol.
Trickster79 chapter 16 . 1/8
And I am still wondering when will the truth be revealed? And please, I don't believe for one moment that no one made the connection of Naruto situation before...And sure, KAkashi is a jounin and all but I can at least believe that both him and the Sadaime won't believe in Naruto having been blind since he was 4 years old? due to the fact that it would wound their pride as "caretakers/protectors". I feel bad about the struggles NAruto has to face again with his re-blinded state but I think it's time to have a very serious conversation maybe a visit from Inoichi to reveal and purge the system that allowed Naruto's abuse. As always, your fics are great :D
Samo28 chapter 16 . 1/7
I really hope this story isn't dead because I want to see the fur fucking fly when Sarutobi brings this up to the Elders! This part in Naruto stories is something I relish~ Finally seeing Konoha getting its dues for all the shit he's been through.
Sonnya AvCe chapter 16 . 1/7
why thou are you doing this to me! i want my update
NightHunterDeath chapter 16 . 1/5
To be honest, I wasn't even going to click on this story from the summary alone. But then, for whatever reason - whether it be because of a mistake or someone else just giving me a more detailed description of your story - I did. I was uneasy at first, afraid that Naruto would and would not be the same knucklehead I both love and hate. I was concerned with the idea no one would notice he was blind after eight years of being so, but then Itachi was brought in and we learned he trained Naruto - trained him to hide his disability. And I can understand that sentiment, knowing that even when pushed down I try to hide my own even after eighteen years of bearing it. So for a kid who basically grew up in hated-isolation, who knew that he would be told he couldn't do it and so hid it so he wouldn't have to deal with that on top of everything, it touches me deeply. I've been told many time there are some things I cannot do, and I believed it for so long because if my closet family and friends didn't think I could do it, what chance did I have? This story may or may not mean anything to you, but to me? It means the world to me. And I'll love it until the internet collapses or I die. While I would like to see thing story updated, I'm content with this. I have no idea what has happened since your last update and now, and I can only hope that nothing terrible happened and that you only lost track of time on the road of life. Whatever you are doing now, I hope you're doing it with the same passion I felt that you wrote this story with. Know that no matter what anyone says, this story is amazing and speaks a deeper story to many who probably don't have the courage to write about how deeply it means to them. If it's hate that's bringing you down, focus on the million voices that are cheering you on, and not the one that wants to bring you down.
Thwelastlotus chapter 13 . 1/4
Wtf him being twelve doesn't have shit to do with why he's not telling others lmao come up with a different excuse plz
How did Kakashi not realize that naruto is blind when he first met him? Like isn’t he supposed to be like a super perceptive “ look under the underneath” jounin?
I don’t mean this offensively and this is a great doc but the f Naruto is blind then how does he know exactly what iruka looks like for a henge?
Cady-Marionette chapter 16 . 12/31/2017
please update
Cady-Marionette chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
Chemistry? More like CheMystery because I have no clue what's going on
SpiritCat-2010 chapter 16 . 12/20/2017
Can you please update your summary to list this fic as discontinued. I'm just disappointed I can't finish it because it was really well written. If you update the summary at least people will know what it's status is before they start reading.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2017
I love this story so very much please tell me you will continue it!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2017
I know its hard work writing fanfiction, but really man? You have 2k comments and a whole lot of followers. Im surprised that you just dropped this story. Unless chapter 16 is the ending, i don't see why you cant continue this. I was in love with this fic, but now i don't really care knowin that it may NEVER be continued. -yours truly- guest
2,518 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »