Reviews for Who I Am
This is absolutely stunning.

It is a brilliant way of letting Naruto be hard working and likable with out being serioysly op

Beautiful style too.
Hance chapter 16 . 8/9
OMG, this is SO great I love it, a shame it is abandoned, I accidentally found it on Reddit and I don't regret anything. :D
anomaly101 chapter 1 . 8/5
Interesting story such shame the author still haven't updated for years.
bluedog44 chapter 11 . 7/21
I hope Sasuke can fight the evil Cursed Mark
bluedog44 chapter 9 . 7/21
Is Kakashi FINALLY catching on?
bluedog44 chapter 4 . 7/21
"Throwing explosive things while blind." Does that mean that Kakashi KNOWS that Naruto is blind or does he mean while blindFOLDED?
LightningFireZC chapter 1 . 7/14
Well I fond first person fan fics a little strange, I don't mind yours too much, you really know how to make the fiction feel natural, like it us from naruto's perspective.
Very well done.
Seraphina Vedis chapter 14 . 7/13
wtf is that nya nya at the end? funnf a f.
queen-of-hell6666 chapter 16 . 7/11
i really suck shit at these review thingys but i really wanted to say that i loved reading this story. i dont have much to say in any matter of anything but i couldnt leave this story withour at writing something to show my apreciation for you. stories like this and authors like you two are the reason i fell in flove with fanfic and the reason i stay up to rediculuse times reading it.
keep up the AMAZING work
animemangaobsessed chapter 6 . 7/8
i wonder how naru will overcome his huge disadvantage in being blind
sistercity chapter 16 . 7/1
Being a fan of Unplanned Paternity, I finally got around to reading this one. It is very good. Yay.

But not updated since 2011... boo-hoo... (sob)

Hope you can come back to it some day - after you finish Paternity.
ARocks21 chapter 16 . 6/30
Whyyyyyyy, u no update, this fanfiction is soooo gooooooooooddddddd!
IneffableBlue chapter 14 . 6/16
re-reading this three years after I found it and AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH please dear god I love this so much I cannot believe it was abandoned and I would give my life for it to continue
MikailaDee89 chapter 1 . 6/16
are you going to update this fic?
please update