Reviews for Damage Control
Moichino chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Loved this - I'd always hated the idea that they'd 'infected' another world with Sluggo...just perfect!
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Brilliant! Thank you for remedying the potential environmental catastrophe! Some of the Trek producers have no idea just how delicate ecologies can be (the jeeps tearing up the desert in "Nemesis" make me *cringe*). I feel sorry for Sluggo, but frankly he probably wouldn't have lasted long on that planet anyway.

Anyway, soap-boxes aside, this is a great little fic. The scene between Phlox and Hoshi is great and I really like how you've written Phlox. Your description of the bat was great and I love the last line. Classic!
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
poor Sluggo
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
OMG! That's TERRIBLE! How could you feed slugo to that icky bat like that? You should have a WARNING with this thing!
Artemis Moonrowe chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Ahhh! He stole Sluggo? And fed him to the bat? I really don't think that the Doctor is that evil, but other than that, good fic.
Shizuka chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Finally, someone who was as disturbed by Sluggo's relocation as I was. This is a great little story and it really illustrates that Dr. Phlox has quite a mind in that wonderful head of his. Thanks!