Reviews for I Feel So II: Through Raven's Eyes
sailorfujoshi chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Oh my god! i love Stan's POV! I would to the read the whole story again because is completely awesome! it's so sad that you haven't updated since 2009 TToTT if you ever read this, please for god's sake continue this story!
MeowMeowKoneko chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Are you ever going to update this story? This is beautiful! :3
Mysterionlover chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Plllleeeeeaasseee finish this! I know it's been a while, but if inspiration ever hits you again, I will be patiently awaiting the continuation to this even-more-amazing version of an already amazing story :)
Some Idiot chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
DUDE okay first off, You sir, have a gift.

You don't have any idea how it feels to start reading a flawless story and then figuring out that the dear author is not gonna write the rest. IT HURTS MKAY, IT BREAK HEART MKKKAY. Now please, I'm begging on my knees, PLEASE read this review and try to understand people like me, Get on the fucking computer and FINISH THE FUCKING STORY. you can't do this to me, to us. Please do it for the sake of my health! (wait wut)

just finish this...im begging...i-i love u...mkay...
Crossed Kermits chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
I do know it's been nearly five years, but I hope you will continue. I shall be waiting for an update paitently, even if one does fail to come.
Mickey101 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Oh my goodness, this is awesome! I read the original and it was one of the best fanfics I'd read in a long time. I really hope you continue this story, it's fantastic!
SouthParkFan99 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
WooperPooper chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
I've reread "I Feel So" and this sequel so many times, but have never left a review after all these years (made this new account; long time reader). I know it's been quite some time, but I have a small hope with wishes that maybe one day this will get updated or continued. I cannot express how bewitching - if that's the correct word - and how engrossing your writing and characterization is. There's something enchanting about it that makes me more than happy to reread over and over again. And the take and view Stan as everything, how equally conflict he is with the situation, I love it, and didn't expect him to have a somewhat similar predicament to Kyle's.

But formalities aside, man oh man, I hope this'll get updated someday!
loki-god-of-sexiness chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Please, please, pretty please continue this? It's just as amazing as the first one...
conversefreak3 chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
I really, REALLY hope that you continue with this! Dont give up!
KingCrabShipping chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Hi again!

So I just finished Kyle's side of this, and I'm really interested in Stan's side too. I'm liking it so far :D

Even though it's been a long time, I'm still going to put this on my watch list just in case.

-KCS
KingCrabShipping chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Hi again!

-KCS
Demon2Angel chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
U know as I read the original story I kept wondering what was goin through Stan's mind thru out this story now I can find out I hope that this story will continue soon cause I want the questions in my head to be answered
Winter Blake chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
I know your busy but please continue writing this, please! I'm very intrested in hearing this story from Stan's POV
Nami chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Oh my gosh, I cannot get over how well you write (and characterize) in your fanficiton. I apologize I haven't reviewed before! This is so amazing. I would love if you dedicated some time to writing this again, but I know how busy you are (and writer's block is a pain!), so any update is absolutely fantastic. Keep up the great writing!