Reviews for Love Sick
Voice Number Seven chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
My brain seems convinced that this will be a chapter story. that's why I'm hitting the alert button. But also because, although at first I was just a tad confused as to what the point was, this was epic. I find your interpretation of Ann not just comical, but superbly realistic. Sarcasm suits her well, and I like the self-loathing she suffers from, especially regarding her hormones and Jack. I especially like the moment of cuteness at the end, and I must say that I completely agree with Ann's evaluation of Karen. There were a few errors in the spelling [I think... D':] but nothing that detracted from the story itself. I can't wait to see where this goes, although, admittedly, I half expect them [Jack and Ann] to get stuck together in a broom closet during the storm. Happy writing
ALice chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
WOW! I usually dont review much fanfiction but i had to comment on this story. This is my favorite Ann of all! REally good story and i enjoy the JackxAnn pairing very much. As mentioned before your Ann is the best and i like the fact that you dont just jump into the pairing and instead build the characters up first.

-I understand things get in the way so it must be hard getting around to writing these stories especially with your chapters being so long, but itd be awesome of you to get around to a second chapter seeing how its winter time and all ;) Good work and i look forward to reading more :D
liltrix chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I love your writing style :D I know it's old, but I wish you'd write more xD
Icefire149 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
that was so cute and funny! i loved it! Ann and Jack are super cute 3

Is there more to this story, or is this it? i hope there is more!
jaredhimself31 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
good job is it over?
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
It's now official. Your Ann is the awesomest Sour Apple Blow Pop ALIVE.

This is the funniest thing I've read in a while. Not to mention the most Ann-like. It's just amazing, and I laughed to myself, like, every other sentence. It was incredible, and now I want to ship Jack x Ann. Or kidnap Ann and make her my best friend. Maybe both.

MORE. I demand it. Someday you need to write a long-fic about this girl. (Unless you already have and I'm just unobservant). I'll be checking your stories, then!

This was AMAZING. I loved it.
the smell of autumn chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I love this story! It's amazing! Please write more!
HmGirly chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Yay!

You do not realize HOW long I have been waiting for this, and it still managed to be worth it. Your Ann is the most hilarious person on the face of the universe. Harvest Moon universe, at least.

I would spend about three pages copying and pasting the parts that made me laugh out loud, but that would be kind of pointless. So, um... the whole thing was hilarious, and then that TINY piece at the end made me 'Aw!' Wow, I love this xD

So you're not excused for not updating JaM (I don't CARE if school owns your soul, YOU HAVE TO UPDATE) but this is more than excellent for now. xD

SO, great job.

- Hannah
Miss Psychic Lady chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
awwe...that was so cute :P
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Holy freezer popsicles!

You know, I would be mad at you for not working on JaM if this wasn't so entertaining.

Oh, that Ann. XD
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I love Ann...especially when you're the one that writes her. I know I do her no justice what so ever, but wow :3 I cant even think of a word to describe this besides fantastical and that's not a real word. I can't wait for the next installment. *favs*

Dont let school kill you're creativity!
Lupia chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Lololol I larfed. The orange cat bit, the "..." bit. :D

Hi, I'm Lupia and I like your story. :)) It's well written, and Ann's voice is so bold, I can almost hear her speaking. You've given her such a feisty character, which is what I always see her as. And I lurve JackxAnn, probably not for the right reasons though.

Oh, but maybe you could make it a little shorter, or even just making the paragraphs longer. I hope to see more of this story.