Reviews for The Soap Opera in the Lab
Brennanite47 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This story is probably the best one I've read on fanfiction yet. Love how everything unfolds in just the right way. Bravo!
bedlamandbroomsticks chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I was squealing 'OHMYGOD' very loudly, and it's eleven thirty at night. I literally bit on my phone to keep my mouth closed.

The laughter...the badfic parodying...the cleverness...the Jack Hodgins...-breaks phone-
cloverish chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
this HAS GOT to be the funniest, cutest one shot EVER.

so clever at that, and being Cam's point of view is just so.. argh! i frigging LOVE IT!
Lindsey Jo chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I loved this! So cute, and I thought you ended it so wonderfully with all the squints getting together. I love my soap operas, too - definitely a GH girl myself. :)

Thank you so much for writing this to share with everyone!
CorgiFromSpace chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Laughing and crying at the same time. it almost hurts. that was absolutely fantastic and I loved it. Thank you very much.

Ari
Kryptocow chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
aw D: Yeah, that was unabashed cheese, but I loved the squint squad watching and how Booth completely ruined Valentine's day for all of them XD aw!
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
God, that was funny! At least, the end with the group. And Sweets behind the pillar! lol. Booth and Brennan were awesome as always. Nice he was trying to woo her or work up the courage to tell her how he felt.
amyylasee chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
WOW!

my fav Bones fanfic ive ever read!

amazing!

im so chcking your profile for more, i hope you don't mind but i have mentioned this storie on my prof.

Keep writing (:

x

p.s. if u do mind just say dw
jemesouviens chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This story really made my day.

I was laughing so hard, I think everybody else thinks I am crazy now.

Thank you for writing it.
forensic.lady chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
por dios es lo mas dulce q lei n mi vida! now in english.. my god it's the sweetest thing i've read in my whole life.. i just loved it.. i'm speechless.! like always your work is perfect and makes my sun shine brighter. hehehe.. thank you and keep this thing of yours going on forever.! kisses!
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
*Snort* So cute! Brennan was perfect- So like her to completely overreact and then, of course was Booth! He can wrangle me any day XD! Total brilliance!
cyn23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
great story
crazeeria chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
OMG This is def one of my fav stories. I usualy don't like stories where you its someone other than booth and bpnes getting together but this was fantastic! I was laughing and let out one or two sap tears my self. I love that they were all watching and then Sweets haha it was great!
torzi-bom chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
all i can say is 'fucking fantastic'.

i was grinning like a fool and almost shedding some sap tears myself.
bonesfan11 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow...just...wow. That was one of the best stories I've ever read! Seemed a bit OOC, but I could sort of see it going down that way because there was some misunderstanding and imperfection to the process, which is how Brennan and Booth seem to interact. Great job, DEFINITELY keep writing!
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »