Reviews for The Soap Opera in the Lab
timeandpixiedust chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
aaw! I loved this! it was absolutely adorable and sweet! I'd give so much to have this happen on the show... I'd be bawling my eyes out... and pretending to be Bones lol :P
iamwriter chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wipes tears from eyes and give you a vote for General Hospital- the addition of Sweets at the end was great!
DBCrazy from TheABY chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Someone put a note out saying this was a good read for Valentine's Day. I just found it today, but it's never too late for a good story! This was really good - all the voyeurs, and Sweets being in on it too! And Seeley just halting Brennan's exit right at the last possible moment! Nice Fluff!

And, Moonstruck is a great flick!

Thanks again!
gufis253 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
. .sob

aw! i was crying and laughing through the whole thing! i loved it! im gonna come back and read it every valentines day! i could totally see something like that happening, too...all of them hiding behind a column...and i agree Wendell is the best i really hope he stays...but i mean, they introduced so much more of his character to us so i dont think he's going anywhere soon :D good job!
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This story nearly had me laughing out loud. I can't remember the last time that happened. Although Booth and Bones weren't exactly canon, the others were spot on. As for the film suggestions at the end, good choices. I'd have added Sliding Doors and Just Like Heaven to the mix though. Both have that same, almost too perfect love and relationship quality. Still, if you're in the mood for a good wallow in self pity, Princess Bride will get you there. Maybe not quite so with Say Anything, but John Cusack is always good. I'd also have to agree with Sweets, Days of Our Lives is the better show. Sorry, film buff.
DoctorSweets chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
So sweet and funny as well.
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
not only was that well written, i loved the mix of emotions - from BB's to their audience! loved how you included everyone in! A great fic!
thetruetruth chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was so funny, it left me with a massive grin on my face. I totally cracked up at Wendell crying and announcing his love for soap opera. And they kissed and said 'I love you'! Perfect. Just what I needed today. x
blaineanderson chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I apologize for being a day late, but I had read this yesterday and didn't have time to leave a review. So I guess, it's better late than never, right?

Everything about this was just perfect. Gotta love everyone listening in on Booth and Brennan and they're reactions. Even though I already liked Wendell, you've made me like him even more.

Fantastic job! :)
next chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This made me laugh as well as cry...great stuff!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Loved it!...But what of yours don't I love? I am in total awe of your writing abilities.
iluvhsm-Sprntrl-LWD-Sville13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow. I really loved this. I really did. When I read a B/B fanfic, sometimes it gets so mushy it just makes me want to look away, because it's just so up-close and personal, you know?

But yours...Oh, my goodness. I know you're not the first person to have done this, but I absolutely loved reading it from the Squints' point of view. I don't know how you did it, but you made me read this like I was watching the B/B interaction from afar, and NOT so up close and personal (maybe it had to do with it being in the Squints' point of view? I don't know).

There'd be times when I'd be so into the B/B interaction, that when you switched the Squints, I'd go, "Oh, come on! Get back to the action!", but I'd immediately regret the words once they came out my mouth. Because, you see, the Squints' parts were the funniest. They really and truly were. When Wendell started sniffling, I just about died of laughter. Everyone crying was so hilarious, oh my goodness!

My only critique is that I couldn't really tell who's point of veiw this was in. It was in first person, that much was clear, but I didn't get that it was in Cam's point of view for a while, even after Booth came in and addressed her. It was all just very confusing.

But yes, other than that, you did quite a superb job. I think, that if you ever decide to redo this piece of writing, for whatever reason, you might consider trying it in 3rd person. I think that would be quite good, since it's from all of the Squints' point of view, and not really just Cam's, you know?

But please, PLEASE, don't take that as a flame or a burn or wahtever. You piece of work really was quite well-written, and the 3rd person thing is only a suggestion from a fellow writer who loves your work. :-)
FrigginNometry chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Oh, god, this was so funny! I was laughing so hard I nearly cried. I think it was especially funny because we saw it through the eyes of the squints...because of their commentary...because Wendell is such a sap...because all of them are going to have some good ol'-fashioned PMS time together...

Ab. So. Lute. L. O. L.
Username Unknown chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was awesome... half the time I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. It was so adorably sweet and just perfect!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
darn! that was *sniff* amazing... you're going to my favorites...

great great!