Reviews for The Soap Opera in the Lab
LooseSeal chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This was all kinds of adorable. I loved everyone tuning into this V-Day soap opera. And this line was great: "Hell, I was her boss and I wanted to give her a hug and buy her some ice cream."

Ah Wendell, our favorite intern. What a softie. Loved that Hodgins had "The Princess Bride" in his backpack. I am SO watching now. Interesting choice to have Cam narrate (what with her love of romance novels); totally worked.

Happy Valentine's Day!
becca chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
that was amazing! i have read quite a few of the stories, but this one actually brought tears to my eyes. you have a terrific gift for making the reader feel in the moment along with the characters. thanks again!
ladybard327 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Oh, I don't even think I can express how much I loved this! I could totally picture the whole thing happening and especially how everyone in the lab was watching- they've had a front row seat for so much, it seemed fitting that they got to see the pay off! :) And how brilliant to have Cam narrate?1 It amazes me how much she's become a part of that little team considering how hated she was at first. Bravo!
gatorfan13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Haha, I loved it, and Wendell is right Days of our lives all the way baby! Austin is a total hottie! :)
no1uknow chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Damn it, where are my tissues?

Awesome story!
JynxGirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
OMG! That was absolutely fantastic!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7