Reviews for Waking Up
bluee chapter 34 . 4/19/2013
great original idea, but can't help feeling that the writing, character, relationships and depths could've been explored, and that this story is nice, but is more exciting for its potential to be so much more...Watchers, soul-mates...maybe i just wanted a little bit more spice, more edge, but overall ok read
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i like
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
the kite runner
KatelySmiling chapter 35 . 5/8/2011
this was amazing i love the poems and plays and i love how bella is a stronger person. i also loved for example jamies loss your story had a range of emotions and life it had love and loss it wasnt sickly sweet. i also loved how bella let go you made me start to dislike edward more
Dawb chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
ok is Jack a wolf and imprinted on her OH yeah i loved him
Michelle-B18 chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
I have to say, this was a relief when I started reading this chapter. Usually in other fics when Bella suddenly becomes angry because Edward leaves, it changes her whole personality and it usually goes to fast. I'm glad that this is slow, and that its still seems like Bella. Even though I hate Bella's guts for being to shy, annoying, a prude, and to forgiving, it was still a relief.

This is a Bella/OC, right? I hope so, because I don't want to get into the story then have Edward come waltzing back into her life and she gets back with him with out a second thought.

Anyways, this is very well written, and I can't wait to read some more!
The Golden Wytch chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
like always, a-ma-zing! i think you totally rock for writing this! 3 you babe!

Glorious

*GW*
Down the Highway chapter 23 . 1/14/2010
this story is awesome.

luv it!
blackestrose94 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Awesome story
Vinegar and Roses chapter 33 . 10/9/2009
I can see that this is a very well written story without looking at the reviews. However, I'm a Edward/Bella friend and absolutely cannot stand reading other pairings. So, its really well written and I would really enjoy reaing this other than that.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 33 . 10/5/2009
Awesome story! I liked this so much better than the original. I never forgave Edward for leaving and then Bella just forgiving him ruined the books for me. Plus he's kinda stalker scary. Can't wait for the sequel!
xLeabharxGirlx chapter 34 . 10/3/2009
Absolutedly wonderful - I just spent the better part of my day reading the entire story! I really enjoyed your twist on the story of New Moon, and the Bella and Jack point of views were really interesting... overall one of the best fanfics I've read in a while (this one's been saved to my favourites)! I'll be looking out for a sequel ... in other words please, please, please consider writing one - no pressure of course ]
NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 34 . 10/1/2009
I think a Jame-centric sequel would be really cool. We never really got to know him enough in this one, at least not enough like Jack or Bella, so a sequel where we take a look at all his thoughts are pretty cool.

And some Bella/Jamie bro/sis bonding time would be really cool too! its just so full of fluffy goodness!
PriestessOfFreya chapter 34 . 10/1/2009
I love the outtakes you made. Finally, Bella told off Roseline of what she did, for telling edward that she was dead. And the outtakes between jack and bella were great and awe. "sigh happy" Also it was so romanitic how Jamie and Alexandria meet and fell in love. I like jamie point of view better than Edward. Edward is just being controling. It's seem he feels he's living in year 1918. Jerk. Grow up!

Anyway on the sequel, if you're not certain of doing one and you wanted to finish this story. A eilogue will be nice. It's your choice. I've still got your back. You did great job on this story.

Keep it up.
ladygoddess8 chapter 34 . 10/1/2009
I think at least an epilogue if no sequel is present. Involving the Cullens' POV would be nice. Edward's and Alice's view especially. I feel there is a little something left (Victoria)that should be addressed but other than that I think the story could be mostly complete.