Reviews for The Zoe Diaries:Too Perfect For My 'insert noun'
elric chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
this ff rocked and TK X KARI BOSSEMNESS
xoxo Juniebug chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
youre welcome!

thanks for asking!

the ending was great but izumi's accent got annoying at times.

i guess that cant be helped.

you did an amazing job on this. ]

agoodcupoftea chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
Oh, wow, yay, she got her man!
ambiekinz chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
great story! I'm new and these stories are starting to flow my creativity. Takumi forever! Thanks! *
Red Page chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
It was cute. :) Horray for Takumi! Great finisher. See ya soon. Later
Sherin chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
It was good,nice,funny and PERFECT!XD

Well, except that I have to squint my eyes very hard to understand everything Zoe said...not that I have bad eye-sighted or anything.

There're just too much "Z" and don't worry, I understand why you have to put alot of "Z".
Sightbent chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
Aw, cute ending.
agoodcupoftea chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
WOW! I...just...WOW!
Red Page chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
Whoa, didn't see that coming(O_O). This is getting better and better by the second. Please update soon. Later.
Blazing Chaos chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I like how this is written, it's a nice, unorthodox style which sort of reminds me of Twitter. The unreliable narrator is a fantastic literary tool to use, and through the medium of a diary it works even better. The comments that she internally makes at that age are very well placed, and I like how new diary entries are used as a tool for humour and plot progression.

Keep on writing!

B.C.
xoxo Juniebug chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
omg! evil ocs.

youre welcome. i like reading my OC in someone else's story..its less work! did i say that? S

aww stammering takuya

LOL "get to the point"

Red Page chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
Funny stuff, really funny stuff. I like it. I love Zoe's accent. Keep goin' at it. And thanks for being my first review. Later.
agoodcupoftea chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
Oh my GODF! That was just EVIL! and not the cute Kuromi kina evil, but someone seriously needs to beat the shit of Aoi kinda evil.
xoxo Juniebug chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
aoi is a bitch.. totally diff from the way tatsuki okamura made her!

zoe IS delusional.

i love how you write! i cant wait for the next chapter.

xoxo Juniebug chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
HAHAHA whipped cream and feathers!

again, i love momoe. but you know that already.

zoe has struck me creepily violent.. she reminds me of those perfect girls who rip the heads off of stuffed animals at night.