Reviews for Flight of the Phoenix
Lillywhite1 chapter 18 . 6/11
I would love to have the wonderful story continued. Thanks for writing it.
Jean Driver chapter 18 . 4/9
I'm assuming that you are never going to finish this story. It's a real shame because it's a wonderful story and you have left so very many plot lines hanging...
Rosa-Dimitri4ever chapter 18 . 4/19/2016
I know you said that this is on hiatus hut are you planning on finishing it. It's really good and I would like to see/know how it ends.
jk chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
its the same day they met and bella is already telling him she loves him? WTF FOR? shes human she doesn't fell the fucking mating bond! and seriousy you have her cry like a little bitch about him not wanting her forever? THEY JUST MET!

ive never read a needier pathetic character in my life!
you ruined bella, good job
jk chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
Edward...kiss...don't go...

really?

that's the shit you write?

why make bella so fucking pathetic?/
and then at the end of the chapter your pretty much having bella fuckin beg for Edward to be with her...what the hell kind of woman BEGS a man to be with her?
FUCK THAT
jk chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
the situation was perfect to change her...why drag that crap out? stupid

and who in the fuck says "I'm sleepy" like shes a damn baby...isn't she supposed to be an adult?
debslmac chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
:) loving this. I hope you are able to continue it sometime
twilightgirl1989 chapter 18 . 3/12/2015
Great story! Wow! I wonder what happened to her powers and his. I hope you come back to this story!
wannabecullen-1991 chapter 18 . 3/3/2015
Hey can u plz complete this storyyy,... Plllzz
Cssdy3 chapter 18 . 1/16/2015
I wish you would finish your story it's really good I enjoy your take on twilight
AliceJenny chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
I usualy dont even start reading stories that have not been finished for a long time, but as I keep reading more and more od your stories, and loving them, I thought I should give this one a shot and I dont regret it. Its GREAT, I only regret that its not finished. The plot is great and it was realy starting to get interesting. I guess people have asked you before but have you given thought to finishibg it? It would be fenomenal, any way if not Ill keep on reading your stories, you keep in writing.
Regards,
Jenny
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
that was scary I thought she died for real but she is o now minus her powers will there me more to this story or will it end like this PLEASE DONT LET IT END HERE. if so when will you write again THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
is Bella going to be alright did all that heal he r head will her powers go away now
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
ok what the hell just happened is she alright or not
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
what she wants him to dress and dance Michel Jackson dance in thriller oh god that sucks