Reviews for Flight of the Phoenix
rubell chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
so now they both dont have any powers...crap...i know the cullens will keep her safe but how long will it take for edward to truly forgive everybody...n i hope alice hasnt lost her powers as well, if edward cannot read minds nemore they are gonna need all the help that they can get n it wont work so well if there is all kinds of tension due to mistrust...cannot wait for the next post
cvds chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
Great chapter:)
hippie starr chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
So Bella lost her powers and Edward did too?
Lily-Girl'88 chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
Damn what the hell happened to Edward is she using her shield without knowing even though she lost her powers I'm lost lol. But I'm glad we go to see what would have happens should Edward had changed her.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
keep it coming!
belleanne chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
Good Cliffhanger!
Bammers chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
Loved it very much and he is so angry with reason update soon can't wait...
flecour chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
Excellent Chapter! )
CullenObsession114 chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
loved it!
lsmurphy chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
Thanks for a new kind of story! I am really enjoying it! Don't change a thing... Well ok maybe update faster :-)
constanceinthis chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
I totally agree, these two needed a break, it's nice to read them get a moment to just love each other, even if Edward doesn't trust her a bit, can't blame him though. As for the aneurysm and Edward's inability to change her with it, I think it's totally believable. After all, this is fanfiction about vampires, not a medical journal, so I have no idea why people are reading any fanfic about *vampires* and holding it to that standard, that's just ridiculous. Great chapter and I'm so happy you've started back up with this story after taking some time off, thank you for taking the time to share this with us!
madisonbelle chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
, I really like the storyline, but I think it needs a bit more dialogue and content. It kinda jumps too fast between "scenes" This chapter, for example, couldve easily been 3 well written chapters, vs. 1 okay chapter. You couldve added more dialogue, description, emotion and structure. Just a thought.

I'm guessing this is a twilight/X-men story? Hence the phoenix. Im excited to see how this turns out
madisonbelle chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
This story is so interesting. I love that Bella has a bit more personality in this story than in the others I've read
madisonbelle chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I'm really loving this story so far. Can't wait to read the rest
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »