Reviews for Flight of the Phoenix
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
did Bella make the lights go out or is James there
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
oh that was so sweet and beautiful lets see what else is going to happen
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
did he just tell her he loved her that's great but she needs to tell him if she loves him too
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
does James go to the hospital after her or what
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
so are you telling me his kiss is what brought her heart back beating that great he loves her but what about her feelings
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
so the plane was really going to crash without Edward doing it does Bella survive or die does Edward save and change her or what.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
please tell me he don't drain Bella on that plane
kalibean chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
What an interesting story - saw the reviews that said it was incomplete, but read it anyway. Really enjoy your premise and writing style. Definitely worth the read without an ending.
ms.Tee2011 chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
I guess I really enjoyed this story and wanted to know if your going to finish it. Or is this it
BridieM chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
I realise that you are not going to continue this story. But oh, what a story it is! I have previously read 'come take a walk with me' and totally loved it. I can see the genesis of that story here. But this is again an amazing work. I am sorry sorry it won't be continued. Really am going to miss it. ;(. :)
Tonia Rains chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
Erica can you tell me when you plan on returning to this story? The Plot and story line has got me very interested in reading what happens to our "Forever Lovers".
abbyweyr chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
What about Jasper's and Alice's talents? Did she wipe those out too? Another great intense story. Hope you come back to finish it.
CBohnas chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
Really liked reading this story. Was wondering if you were ever going to finish it. Would like to know what happens. Please consider finishing it.
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
Please update! You left a cliff hanger! and there's been no update [

Very good story thx!
jansmagic chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
i realize it has been a couple of years since you have updated, but i really hope you finish this story. Can't believe anyone could flame you, don't let that deter you. It is a really good tale.
801 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »