Reviews for Flight of the Phoenix
abbyweyr chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
What about Jasper's and Alice's talents? Did she wipe those out too? Another great intense story. Hope you come back to finish it.
CBohnas chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
Really liked reading this story. Was wondering if you were ever going to finish it. Would like to know what happens. Please consider finishing it.
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
Please update! You left a cliff hanger! and there's been no update [

Very good story thx!
jansmagic chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
i realize it has been a couple of years since you have updated, but i really hope you finish this story. Can't believe anyone could flame you, don't let that deter you. It is a really good tale.
Katcamp chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Please oh PLEASE keep this story going! Or at least an epilogue ? Please :-)
I have to admit I am reading all your story's staring from the oldest :-)
Crazy I know but I'm silly that way ;-)
ImYours1901 chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
finally finished this, it was amazing and surprisingly not confusing!
when do you think you'll get back to this?
deisy.valdez.12 chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
This is such an interesting story! I wish you could continĂșe with it! Nevertheless great Job!
Tonia Rains chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I have just finished reading your story and all I can say is WOW well written! Please tell me you are going to continue this story.
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
MORE PLEASE? :-D
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
just wanted to say great story hope you one day cont. and finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hi! I know this story is on hiatus, just wanted you to know that your readers are still interested and enjoy this fic. Thank you.
EmilyJaneB chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
Please come back from Hiatus, 2 more chapters left for me to read, One of the few stories I've read that hasn't been AH and I'm enjoying it so much!
coldcalliope chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
SO wasn't expecting that!
coldcalliope chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Just found your story and really like the premise. Can't wait to read more!
SnowGoose chapter 18 . 4/15/2012
I realize it has been a very long time since you last posted on this story but I hope you decided to come back to it again.

Suzanna