Reviews for Flight of the Phoenix
ms.Tee2011 chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
I guess I really enjoyed this story and wanted to know if your going to finish it. Or is this it
BridieM chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
I realise that you are not going to continue this story. But oh, what a story it is! I have previously read 'come take a walk with me' and totally loved it. I can see the genesis of that story here. But this is again an amazing work. I am sorry sorry it won't be continued. Really am going to miss it. ;(. :)
Tonia Rains chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
Erica can you tell me when you plan on returning to this story? The Plot and story line has got me very interested in reading what happens to our "Forever Lovers".
abbyweyr chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
What about Jasper's and Alice's talents? Did she wipe those out too? Another great intense story. Hope you come back to finish it.
CBohnas chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
Really liked reading this story. Was wondering if you were ever going to finish it. Would like to know what happens. Please consider finishing it.
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
Please update! You left a cliff hanger! and there's been no update [

Very good story thx!
jansmagic chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
i realize it has been a couple of years since you have updated, but i really hope you finish this story. Can't believe anyone could flame you, don't let that deter you. It is a really good tale.
Katcamp chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Please oh PLEASE keep this story going! Or at least an epilogue ? Please :-)
I have to admit I am reading all your story's staring from the oldest :-)
Crazy I know but I'm silly that way ;-)
ImYours1901 chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
finally finished this, it was amazing and surprisingly not confusing!
when do you think you'll get back to this?
deisy.valdez.12 chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
This is such an interesting story! I wish you could continĂșe with it! Nevertheless great Job!
Tonia Rains chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I have just finished reading your story and all I can say is WOW well written! Please tell me you are going to continue this story.
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
MORE PLEASE? :-D
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
just wanted to say great story hope you one day cont. and finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hi! I know this story is on hiatus, just wanted you to know that your readers are still interested and enjoy this fic. Thank you.
EmilyJaneB chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
Please come back from Hiatus, 2 more chapters left for me to read, One of the few stories I've read that hasn't been AH and I'm enjoying it so much!
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »