Reviews for Flight of the Phoenix
dani7603 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
i love it its so good i cant wait for an update :)
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Really great chapter I can't wait for more. Thanks, Jennifer
ThatKlutzCalledBella chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Damn it! How are you so good at writing stories? Please update soon, i love it!
beate73 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Woah! Yeah, not reading the original stories is going to be hard! I have a love/hate thing about cliffhangers like this... ;) I love a good cliffhanger, but not when I have to wait to read the next part... *sigh* This is hard...
beate73 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow, I haven't read the original stories - but this is bloody good! I will try to stay away from the original stories, it will be hard, but I'll try. I really like this one.
ny88 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
keep going :D
Adriana chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Hey! I really liked your idea! keep writting girl!
labellamafia chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Loving it.

&& Very glad to know you're working on Womanizer!

Sarkule chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
awesome chapter!
spedclass chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Awsome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
fattoad chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Brilliant!
LeaveThisLife chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
oh darn, i want to read that next chapter please. I really have to know, please get it up as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Babibex44
sourasalemon chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
oh Shit! the plane is crashing and hes not doing it! god i hope their okay, so far i absolutely love this story, please continue!
guardedwithanangel chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
I really like this fresh take on Edward and Bella's meeting. Update soon please!

And if you want any constructive criticism, I noticed a few things (keep in mind that I do like the story very much, these are just some details that could be improved upon).

-Make Edward just a little more in character, especially in his thoughts. Remember, he over-analyzes everything, and thinks for hours on end. Certainly, longer than a passing thought.

-Also, both in his words and thoughts, he speaks as if he's from 1918. So I know it's difficult, but maybe a little more eloquently and formal.

-Finally, we could use some good ol' Edward angst, juxtaposed with strong worry and concern for Bella. I know, you said that he was worried a couple of times, but it needs to be more intense; even after just meeting her he'd do anything to protect her. His concern is sudden and mind-staggering, and just because he doesn't know why doesn't make it any less powerful.

And with the angst; again those are the two most powerful things (practically the ONLY things) he feels. Love/protectiveness, and self-loathing/angst. He's fighting a monster within himself that threatens to overwhelm him at any moment. And he hates himself for it. For wanting to harm this innocent girl who's done nothing wrong to him. It's not even her fault that she tempts him-it's his for being a monster.

So. D. Etc etc etc. I hope I helped.
h3llomoto chapter 2 . 2/14/2009