Reviews for Just One of the Guys
Guest chapter 28 . 6/24/2013
I lOVE THIS STORY! It's great that you really made it realistic. It was funny, but very serious at the same time. Amazing!
Anon chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I think the writing is good, but this Bella annoys me! I can't stand girls who act above their own gender, and think not liking typically feminine things makes them better somehow...edgy...cool. It's really misogynistic and twisted that they view all females but them as vapid and shallow. The ones who want to be 'just one of the guys' are usually the most needy (and hookerish) when it comes to men, ironically. Why else would they go to such lengths to ingratiate themselves? I'm trying not to judge too harshly. It's just I can understand the 'Makeup's not that interesting to me blah', but combined with stupid statements like 'Girls are mean' and an attitude of being better...Too much.
beccaavivianrose chapter 28 . 5/21/2013
Are you ever going to finish this story?x x
taytabee chapter 28 . 5/12/2013
I know it's been over three years, but it's never too late to update ;) I just found your story and I absolutely love it! Hopefully you'll be able to finish it!

-taytabee
Whitlocks Love chapter 28 . 4/17/2013
I fell in love with this story many years ago and every so often I drift back to read it again and again. It's captivating and real. Makes me cry and get angry right along with the characters. I do hope you will someday finish this story. Hope all is well.
Cobezack3 chapter 28 . 4/13/2013
I just finished ch28...will there be anymore?
Cobezack3 chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
Please don't let this story be unfinished...so good!
CarlieC chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
I love this story! Have read it before but was scanning my fav list and decided to give it another go. Hope u still plan on finishing this, no matter how long it takes. Look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Well here we are nearly three years since you've posted a chapter and two years after u 'updated' ur profile to say that u haven't flounced on the story - that "it's coming"...

I think many people [judging from ur reviews] would just appreciate it if u would tell us the truth: This story has been abandoned. It's a shame because it's such a good story, and it's not like you're not writing anymore [Skimming the Precipice an example that you're still alive and around on ], so please do something.

I know that u have every right to sit there and think that you owe nothing; this story is something you've written for free, off ur own back and we should all just shut up and wait for whatever bone you throw us. But that would be unfortunate and quite frankly, a bit selfish and just plain crap of u.

You have literally thousands of fans - and that's just the one's the statistics reveal - that have taken the time to read, favorite and review ur story. You have people reviewing and begging 4 a response/update up to late last year (again, I point out that this is 2.5 years since you've updated which goes to show the loyalty of your reader's). The LEAST u could do in support of those who have supported u is take the time to let us know where this story stands.

I'm sorry this is so harsh but please take the time to see it from a devoted reader's point of view.
LAB1 chapter 28 . 2/11/2013
I've loved your story! Very well written and interesting.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/11/2012
Y U KNOW UPDATE? :(
LulaGrace chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
He is just too adorable
cgately21 chapter 28 . 11/14/2012
I love it! Kept me interested all the way from the beginning. The actions and thoughts of the characters all seem truly lifelike and not stiff like a lot of stories. Truly keep up your writing it is amazing.
Derpina96 chapter 28 . 10/22/2012
heyy did you forget about us ... please update or tell us what's this idea of jootg blog is about! LOVE YOUR STORY
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2012