Reviews for Just One of the Guys
musicnlyrics chapter 28 . 6/17/2014
I found this a couple of days ago, and I'm glad I did.

Thanks for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
I love this story, but when are you gonna update?
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 28 . 4/25/2014
Great story...i wish tremendously that it was finished.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Intense! Love it so far.
mohegan7 chapter 28 . 2/7/2014
I guess it's time to try forget about this story :(
Jellybean Coconut chapter 28 . 11/29/2013
This is such an amazing story. I know it has been years, but is there any chance it will be continued/completed?
AlwaysThrough chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
I have studied Donne in Lit. but it is the first time I've heard of Air and Angels. I'm a bit upset with my professor now hahaha it's far more lovely than The Flea... although I did love A Valediction Forbidding Mourning...
Our two souls therefore, which are one,
Though I must go, endure not yet
A breach, but an expansion,
Like gold to aery thinness beat.
Anyway, thank you so much for the introduction to Air and Angels, maybe I can quote it in my finals to get extra points, lol.
Saludos,
Celi.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/24/2013
I lOVE THIS STORY! It's great that you really made it realistic. It was funny, but very serious at the same time. Amazing!
Anon chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I think the writing is good, but this Bella annoys me! I can't stand girls who act above their own gender, and think not liking typically feminine things makes them better somehow...edgy...cool. It's really misogynistic and twisted that they view all females but them as vapid and shallow. The ones who want to be 'just one of the guys' are usually the most needy (and hookerish) when it comes to men, ironically. Why else would they go to such lengths to ingratiate themselves? I'm trying not to judge too harshly. It's just I can understand the 'Makeup's not that interesting to me blah', but combined with stupid statements like 'Girls are mean' and an attitude of being better...Too much.
beccaavivianrose chapter 28 . 5/21/2013
Are you ever going to finish this story?x x
theleopardandthebee chapter 28 . 5/12/2013
I know it's been over three years, but it's never too late to update ;) I just found your story and I absolutely love it! Hopefully you'll be able to finish it!

-taytabee
Whitlocks Love chapter 28 . 4/17/2013
I fell in love with this story many years ago and every so often I drift back to read it again and again. It's captivating and real. Makes me cry and get angry right along with the characters. I do hope you will someday finish this story. Hope all is well.
Cobezack3 chapter 28 . 4/13/2013
I just finished ch28...will there be anymore?
Cobezack3 chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
Please don't let this story be unfinished...so good!
CarlieC chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
I love this story! Have read it before but was scanning my fav list and decided to give it another go. Hope u still plan on finishing this, no matter how long it takes. Look forward to more :)
4,094 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »