Reviews for Just One of the Guys
jk chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
I don't get it...just the mention of it makes her sob like a baby but she can't talk about it? Wtf? She's already there crying why not just say ya some dude broke in'raped me and killed my mom or whatever she's cryin'about...the stupid little insight we've been'getting...blue eyes...rage...anger...stupid! Fuck it was years ago seriously ,and she still can't talk about it...I'll never understand people that don't talk about their problems...duck in idiots...open book is soooo much easier..fuckin drama queens..no I couldn't possibly talk about it...but I'll cry in front of you so you feel bad for me
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
I was confused by the chapter title, here This isn't so much the aftermath of Bella finally telling Edward her secret as it was ANOTHER telling of the same chapter you've already written twice (Edward & Bella POV of Helplessness and Hope) and NOW a third time again with Jasper's POV. Rereading the same thing over and over just to understand a different character's POV of the same scene is dull, boring and lacks creativity. Write in third person if you want the readers to get a feel of every character's mindset but it is poor form and shows laziness on your part to recycle the same bulk and then call it new because you've added a few different paragraphs not seen previously. The plot has not moved with this.

One other detail that is baffling: Nobody in the apartment can hear someone knocking on a door but all three (Edward, Bella AND Jasper) can hear keys jingling in a lock? o.O WTF kind of keys does Rosalie carry for them to be overheard of Rock Band 2? Did Rose simply tap her finger lightly against the door to begin with?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Fours years since an update is not real life stepping in the way. :(

Either this story is abandoned or you cannot find the gumption to come forward and say that it is a dead story and that no updates will further take place. Since it has been two years since any type of update from you, the former is more likely and I remove this story from my alerts with a heavy heart.
musicnlyrics chapter 28 . 6/17/2014
I found this a couple of days ago, and I'm glad I did.

Thanks for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
I love this story, but when are you gonna update?
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 28 . 4/25/2014
Great story...i wish tremendously that it was finished.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Intense! Love it so far.
mohegan7 chapter 28 . 2/7/2014
I guess it's time to try forget about this story :(
Jellybean Coconut chapter 28 . 11/29/2013
This is such an amazing story. I know it has been years, but is there any chance it will be continued/completed?
AlwaysThrough chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
I have studied Donne in Lit. but it is the first time I've heard of Air and Angels. I'm a bit upset with my professor now hahaha it's far more lovely than The Flea... although I did love A Valediction Forbidding Mourning...
Our two souls therefore, which are one,
Though I must go, endure not yet
A breach, but an expansion,
Like gold to aery thinness beat.
Anyway, thank you so much for the introduction to Air and Angels, maybe I can quote it in my finals to get extra points, lol.
Saludos,
Celi.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/24/2013
I lOVE THIS STORY! It's great that you really made it realistic. It was funny, but very serious at the same time. Amazing!
Anon chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I think the writing is good, but this Bella annoys me! I can't stand girls who act above their own gender, and think not liking typically feminine things makes them better somehow...edgy...cool. It's really misogynistic and twisted that they view all females but them as vapid and shallow. The ones who want to be 'just one of the guys' are usually the most needy (and hookerish) when it comes to men, ironically. Why else would they go to such lengths to ingratiate themselves? I'm trying not to judge too harshly. It's just I can understand the 'Makeup's not that interesting to me blah', but combined with stupid statements like 'Girls are mean' and an attitude of being better...Too much.
beccaavivianrose chapter 28 . 5/21/2013
Are you ever going to finish this story?x x
theleopardandthebee chapter 28 . 5/12/2013
I know it's been over three years, but it's never too late to update ;) I just found your story and I absolutely love it! Hopefully you'll be able to finish it!

-taytabee
Whitlocks Love chapter 28 . 4/17/2013
I fell in love with this story many years ago and every so often I drift back to read it again and again. It's captivating and real. Makes me cry and get angry right along with the characters. I do hope you will someday finish this story. Hope all is well.
4,097 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »