Reviews for Just One of the Guys
mad4hugh chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
I really like this chapter, something about Bella's awkwardness and discomfort with the day of pampering is really, oh I don't know: sweet. Also, your description of her reaction to seeing Edward and the range of emotions it evokes in her is really touching.

I can't wait to read more! Thanks
marauderofthephoenix chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
I really loved the Bella/Alice bonding time! Alice is just so cute and excitable, and it was so sweet to see Bella playing along with and even enjoying Alice's "torture" :D You described it all so well, the whole "getting ready" scene played out in my head like a movie. Aw, the first Bella/Edward interaction! I can't wait for the next half of non-date night, I'm so hooked :D

Awesome job!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
oh la la :)

again, great job!
kellneriner chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
'Karma's a bitch'. What an ending! LOL. I just can't wait for them to meet already!

Oh, btw I have just read 'Barflies and Boycotts'. Yummy! I lvoe the story! :)
midsummerstars chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
LOL

I can't wait for part 2 of the movie-date! Also very curious about Bella's past...
hammondgirl chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
Ok just so you know, I love your story. Of course I'm still biting my tongue on the million dollar question. "All in good time, my pretty. All in good time." But just so you know, I pictured Rob in my head and I squeed. Because Holy. Fuck. Rob is hot. There - now you know my deepest, darkest secret. LOL! Thanks for sharing! ;) That was a nice bed-time treat! ;)
lionandthelamb24 chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
OMG! Loved the update. I freaking love how you write Alice in this and I frekaing love "Tink" so cute. Can't wait to see how the date goes! And poor Bella have the flashback. This story is amazing!
MartiniBaby1 chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Wow wow wow. What more can I say than this? It was terrific! Beautiful! Funny! hell yeah, it was hilarious sometimes and you should really continue incorporating these 'mind-things', because I love it. I have to confess though that I do that in my fanfic too, so I think I like those kind of things. And I have another confession to make: I pimped your fic too, suggesting it too my readers when I replied to their review. I'm sure you're okay with me doing so, I like your fic and I think you deserve to have tons of readers and reviews.

Anyway, this chapter. Edward. How I get what you mean with 'a-sexual'. Basically, he doesn't date either until he finds the ...girl he has been dreaming off. I assume that Bella doesn't date for other reasons, the something bad has IMO something to do with rape/sexual abuse/... (excuse me if it's totally wrong!), but why do I have the feeling that Edward will catch her eye? Seems like Bella has caught his already... and me like that, a lot! Emmett and Edward together was a blast and Emmett is really into character, I can totally picture him doing things like that. I never saw him for the 'smart' guy though, but that's just me. Oh and I forget to wonder what Tania did to him, did she cheated on him or am I totally wrong?

Anyway, please keep up the good work and I would love to read more of this amazing fic soon. Real soon. Now go and write! NOW! :D
MartiniBaby1 chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
OKay, here I am again. I'm reading a rather difficult book for work right now and I thought I could use a break in between the hard work. And I knew that this chapter contained some great Jasper-Alice loving (it was the first time I read Alice-Jasper loving and I loved it girl, you're a pro!) to distract me. And once again, the chapter didn't disappoint me.

I'm glad that you keep a focus on Bella and Jasper, writing about their feelings and axieties. It sometimes feels as if I'm watching a movie in my head instead of reading a story and that's a good thing. I can picture certain scenes in my head and I love it when a story is able to do that to me. I loved their whole 'margaritas and nachos' thing whenever he 'screwed' a girl, and how nervous he was to admit that he 'made love' to Alice, because there was a difference between his previous girlfriends and Alice, right? I'm feeling a little bit sad though, for Bella, that she doesn't have someone to share those feelings with, but I like to believe that Alice's brother can become that guy for her. Looking forward to read the next one soon.

About the suggestions I gave you about the game, feel free to ignore them, please. I was just thinking out loud. I always appreciate it when people tell me these kind of things, something it seems obvious to me but not for the readers so. But you can ignore my suggestions :)

PS Good to know that you're a happily ever after type, I am too (keep that in mind when/if you continue reading Collide!). I'm a sucker for angst too but happy endings are always appreciated :)
marauderofthephoenix chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
EMMETT! and Edward, too! That was an awesome chapter, I absolutely love how you have combined their vampire personalities with their new human ones - Alice always winning arguments, Edward hearing voices in his head (even though they are his own :D) and Emmett just being Emmett! Hilarious.

Edward and Alice share one of my favourite relationships, and I love how you wrote Edward as the protective older brother, it is very sweet. And Emmett and Edward being best friends is genius, they act like schoolboys and it's so funny to read. All their gay jokes were great :D

I was so excited when I saw you updated! Awesome chapter, I loved reading from Edward's point of view, you wrote it wonderfully :D
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
oh edward lol i cant wait for this date/non date! LOL
hammondgirl chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Thanks so much for the update - even though I just starting reading today - lol! But thanks anyways! I liked peeking into your Edward's head. But I want Bella to come back out and play! ;)
chunkymunky85 chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
UPDATE!

your writing has gotten better lol i dont know how it could have in one chapter but i LOVED this chapter
kellneriner chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
An insight of Edward's life. I love the way you put it. Very realistic but Edward-ish at the same time. :D Can't wait when they finally meet!
lionandthelamb24 chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
omg I loved this chapter. I serioulsy just love this def one of my favorites. Can't wait to get to the date and I love how you portray Emett and Edward in it. Loe how you write Alice and Edwards relationship too. I LOLed at Emmett thing Alice set Edward up with a guy. lmao Can't wait for the next chapter.
4,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 261 268 269 270 271 272 .. Last Next »