Reviews for Just One of the Guys
lionandthelamb24 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Aww this was a great chapter. I love Jasper and Bella's friendship. The lemony part was HOTT! I also love how you write Jasper and Alice in this. Can't wait for more!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
ok seriously, two chapters for me in one day, PLUS a lemony-jasper?

*faints* i have gone to heaven.
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Ok, somehow I missed the memo that chapter two was up but i got the one for chapter three so now i get two delicious chapters today which means im spoiled :)

so this was hysterical. asexual edward? haha i cannot wait.

youre priceless. im addicted.

xo
ahizelm chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
So, as it turns out, Bella and I make margaritas the same way. haha.

I loved the lemon. It was the perfect mix of steamy goodness and love, just the way everything would have been between our beloved Jasper and Alice.

YAY! :)

P.S. I understand that sometimes Jasper is rather commanding. Always do what he sayds *wink*
kellneriner chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
'with the exact same smile as a twelve-year-old girl giddy over the Jonas Brothers'

This. Made me laugh so loud. Mainly cos I can't stand the brothers and it's 'featured' in a fis I am currently reading. LOL.

Where has Edwarrd been hiding? Come out now.. :P
marauderofthephoenix chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
This story is great! You have integrated everything I love about these characters (especially Jazz) into a really different and cleverly written story. I don't usually read Twilight fics where the characters are all human, but you have definitely changed my mind :D I am really enjoying this story so far. Jasper and Alice are always adorable, and I like your interpretation of them, and Bella and Jasper as best friends is an awesome idea. This story is hilarious, and I can't wait to read more :D
MidnightTrain chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
lol. oh bella.

great writing, i'm really liking this

cant wait for more!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
okay, helo *waves* i got to read your first chapter today and i totaly love it.

i mean, of course jasper uses grapefruit scented shower yum :) that's my fave!

you've set up some foreshadowing that i am just anxious to get into, so good job!

:) i also love the story of how jasper and bella met. that was really cute.

ok i really loved it all.

so, im looking forward to more...and to see where bella ends up in the end!

xoxo

lmw
MidnightTrain chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
really, really great start! I'm totally digging this, can't wait for more!
chunkymunky85 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
update

bella is a geek lol
lionandthelamb24 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
omg I LOVE this story! I think it is so damn cute that Bella calls Alice "Tink". In fics I read they always say she is fairylike but never have I read one where they call her that. Its like perfect and totally adorable. I can't wait for the date chapter. I hope she eases up with Edward and trusts him. Sounds like whatever happen to Bella maybe it had to do with dating or getting her heart broken? IDK but I can't wait to find out. Please update soon I am really looking forward to chapter 3!
Julia Mars chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Oh Lord, Bella and Jasper as Wow-heads? I'm just waiting for Alice to start whining about how awful their characters look in mismatched gear.
sidekickgirl chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Fun start! I've got lots of questions already and am putting the story on alert so I can get answers!
flibbidyjibits chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
I really like this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! hopefully its when they go to the movies.
ahizelm chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Sneaky addition of Jake there (I'm assuming). :)

I like this a lot so far. I'm recommending it to my BFF, MPants, who also happens to play WoW. NERD LOVE!
4,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 Next »