Reviews for Just One of the Guys
MartiniBaby1 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Hi there, I'm here again. I couldn't help and control myself after reading the first chapter, since your story has been wandering through my head the entire night. So I've read the second chapter and I'm still with you.

It was my pleasure to leave you the first review and I will continue to leave one as long as this story captures me. I am a writer myself and I know how much fun it is when people leave you a nice comment. If you have time to check out mine, feel free to look for Collide. But only when you feel like it. About the update: Alice and Jasper seem very close and Bella seems to appreciate Alice, but I fear that somehow, Alice will push Bella too far and bring back the memories she wants to push back so desperately. Don't get me wrong, I love ALice and I really like it that you stay so close to the books, but I'm just worried about Bella. She does her best not to think about what happened but this far, she isn't doing a good job... I think we just have to wait till the bomb explodes.

And edward asexual? Lol. I really want to know how he feels when he sees Bella for the first time. Just one suggestion: when you talk about the game they are playing, things aren't always clear. Like the chat at the end, I am not familiar with those kind of things and maybe you should make it a little bit more descriptive, so readers like me get it all. But that's just a suggestion. Anyway, hopefully I have some time soon to read the next chapter. keep up the good work.
MartiniBaby1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hi girl,

I told you this weekend I had saved your fic to my fav's and now I had some time to read the first chapter and I loved it. God, honestly, I LOVED it! If this is your first fanfic ever written, than you have to write more, more more because you have a talent.

I like it a lot that you made Jasper and Bella live together because I'm a huge Jasper fan, and it seems to me that they are great friends. Alice is like in the books and that's how I love her, and girl, you incorporated some scenes from in the books or little sentences and I liked that a lot. Thanks for staying so true to the character. Reading from Jasper's POV is new to me but I appreciate and like it, and I have an idea about what is happening in Bella's life... I will read the next chapters soon, and review them too, but girl, you should go on writing. I insist. It's a good start and I had my share of reading fanfics :)
psychodancechick89 chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Aww, Jasper is such a sweetheart!
marauderofthephoenix chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Aw Jazz..he's so unbelievably sweet. Bella and Jasper's conversation over nachos and margaritas was just so genuine and lovely, it reminds me of how I act with my best friend :D I love all the traditions they have, you can really feel their amazing friendship through your writing. You make me laugh and say "aww" so much!

Jasper is so adorable. He made Bella "giggle like a schoolgirl" over the night he planned for Alice, so that there is a big deal! I can't really explain it, but this story is so easy to read, like it's written about your own friends - it's so sweet and it feels very real. I love the little moments between Jasper and Bella where each one knows what the other is thinking.

This is one of the best stories I have ever read, and your writing just keeps me hanging on your every word. And I totally agree, the ending is all Jasper's fault :D Great chapter!
lionandthelamb24 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Aww this was a great chapter. I love Jasper and Bella's friendship. The lemony part was HOTT! I also love how you write Jasper and Alice in this. Can't wait for more!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
ok seriously, two chapters for me in one day, PLUS a lemony-jasper?

*faints* i have gone to heaven.
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Ok, somehow I missed the memo that chapter two was up but i got the one for chapter three so now i get two delicious chapters today which means im spoiled :)

so this was hysterical. asexual edward? haha i cannot wait.

youre priceless. im addicted.

xo
ahizelm chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
So, as it turns out, Bella and I make margaritas the same way. haha.

I loved the lemon. It was the perfect mix of steamy goodness and love, just the way everything would have been between our beloved Jasper and Alice.

YAY! :)

P.S. I understand that sometimes Jasper is rather commanding. Always do what he sayds *wink*
kellneriner chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
'with the exact same smile as a twelve-year-old girl giddy over the Jonas Brothers'

This. Made me laugh so loud. Mainly cos I can't stand the brothers and it's 'featured' in a fis I am currently reading. LOL.

Where has Edwarrd been hiding? Come out now.. :P
marauderofthephoenix chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
This story is great! You have integrated everything I love about these characters (especially Jazz) into a really different and cleverly written story. I don't usually read Twilight fics where the characters are all human, but you have definitely changed my mind :D I am really enjoying this story so far. Jasper and Alice are always adorable, and I like your interpretation of them, and Bella and Jasper as best friends is an awesome idea. This story is hilarious, and I can't wait to read more :D
MidnightTrain chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
lol. oh bella.

great writing, i'm really liking this

cant wait for more!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
okay, helo *waves* i got to read your first chapter today and i totaly love it.

i mean, of course jasper uses grapefruit scented shower yum :) that's my fave!

you've set up some foreshadowing that i am just anxious to get into, so good job!

:) i also love the story of how jasper and bella met. that was really cute.

ok i really loved it all.

so, im looking forward to more...and to see where bella ends up in the end!

xoxo

lmw
MidnightTrain chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
really, really great start! I'm totally digging this, can't wait for more!
chunkymunky85 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
update

bella is a geek lol
lionandthelamb24 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
omg I LOVE this story! I think it is so damn cute that Bella calls Alice "Tink". In fics I read they always say she is fairylike but never have I read one where they call her that. Its like perfect and totally adorable. I can't wait for the date chapter. I hope she eases up with Edward and trusts him. Sounds like whatever happen to Bella maybe it had to do with dating or getting her heart broken? IDK but I can't wait to find out. Please update soon I am really looking forward to chapter 3!
4,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 Next »