Reviews for Just One of the Guys
psychodancechick89 chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Aww, Jasper is such a sweetheart!
marauderofthephoenix chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Aw Jazz..he's so unbelievably sweet. Bella and Jasper's conversation over nachos and margaritas was just so genuine and lovely, it reminds me of how I act with my best friend :D I love all the traditions they have, you can really feel their amazing friendship through your writing. You make me laugh and say "aww" so much!

Jasper is so adorable. He made Bella "giggle like a schoolgirl" over the night he planned for Alice, so that there is a big deal! I can't really explain it, but this story is so easy to read, like it's written about your own friends - it's so sweet and it feels very real. I love the little moments between Jasper and Bella where each one knows what the other is thinking.

This is one of the best stories I have ever read, and your writing just keeps me hanging on your every word. And I totally agree, the ending is all Jasper's fault :D Great chapter!
lionandthelamb24 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Aww this was a great chapter. I love Jasper and Bella's friendship. The lemony part was HOTT! I also love how you write Jasper and Alice in this. Can't wait for more!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
ok seriously, two chapters for me in one day, PLUS a lemony-jasper?

*faints* i have gone to heaven.
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Ok, somehow I missed the memo that chapter two was up but i got the one for chapter three so now i get two delicious chapters today which means im spoiled :)

so this was hysterical. asexual edward? haha i cannot wait.

youre priceless. im addicted.

ahizelm chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
So, as it turns out, Bella and I make margaritas the same way. haha.

I loved the lemon. It was the perfect mix of steamy goodness and love, just the way everything would have been between our beloved Jasper and Alice.

YAY! :)

P.S. I understand that sometimes Jasper is rather commanding. Always do what he sayds *wink*
kellneriner chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
'with the exact same smile as a twelve-year-old girl giddy over the Jonas Brothers'

This. Made me laugh so loud. Mainly cos I can't stand the brothers and it's 'featured' in a fis I am currently reading. LOL.

Where has Edwarrd been hiding? Come out now.. :P
marauderofthephoenix chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
This story is great! You have integrated everything I love about these characters (especially Jazz) into a really different and cleverly written story. I don't usually read Twilight fics where the characters are all human, but you have definitely changed my mind :D I am really enjoying this story so far. Jasper and Alice are always adorable, and I like your interpretation of them, and Bella and Jasper as best friends is an awesome idea. This story is hilarious, and I can't wait to read more :D
MidnightTrain chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
lol. oh bella.

great writing, i'm really liking this

cant wait for more!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
okay, helo *waves* i got to read your first chapter today and i totaly love it.

i mean, of course jasper uses grapefruit scented shower yum :) that's my fave!

you've set up some foreshadowing that i am just anxious to get into, so good job!

:) i also love the story of how jasper and bella met. that was really cute.

ok i really loved it all.

so, im looking forward to more...and to see where bella ends up in the end!

MidnightTrain chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
really, really great start! I'm totally digging this, can't wait for more!
chunkymunky85 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009

bella is a geek lol
lionandthelamb24 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
omg I LOVE this story! I think it is so damn cute that Bella calls Alice "Tink". In fics I read they always say she is fairylike but never have I read one where they call her that. Its like perfect and totally adorable. I can't wait for the date chapter. I hope she eases up with Edward and trusts him. Sounds like whatever happen to Bella maybe it had to do with dating or getting her heart broken? IDK but I can't wait to find out. Please update soon I am really looking forward to chapter 3!
Julia Mars chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Oh Lord, Bella and Jasper as Wow-heads? I'm just waiting for Alice to start whining about how awful their characters look in mismatched gear.
sidekickgirl chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Fun start! I've got lots of questions already and am putting the story on alert so I can get answers!
4,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 Next »