Reviews for Just One of the Guys
LulaGrace chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
He is just too adorable
cgately21 chapter 28 . 11/14/2012
I love it! Kept me interested all the way from the beginning. The actions and thoughts of the characters all seem truly lifelike and not stiff like a lot of stories. Truly keep up your writing it is amazing.
Derpina96 chapter 28 . 10/22/2012
heyy did you forget about us ... please update or tell us what's this idea of jootg blog is about! LOVE YOUR STORY
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
suave mother fucker...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
bellas being really mean to alice:/
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
whos da asshole? imagine it was edward then she meets him again and hates him, then that hate turns into love?! that would b crazy!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/19/2012
wow last update was in 2010 ... should i wait for a next chapter!
awesome thanks!
BrittanysBee chapter 28 . 9/17/2012
Dearly missing this story. I hope you come back to it soon :)
Pluckyone chapter 28 . 8/24/2012
So sorry you didn't continue this. Every chapter was a gift.
2muchrubbish chapter 28 . 7/26/2012
I am so enjoying this story. I hope you decide to finish it
Guest chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
such a wonderful story! i really really hope you finish it because it has me sucked in completely )
Lizzie Liz 15 chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
Such a wonderful story! Please please please finish this story! ) I really feel in love with the characters, especially Edward with his glasses! ;)
ScaryAsianVampire chapter 28 . 7/2/2012
Are you going to finish the story? Please finish it! I love Jasper in this story and the fact that everyone's human and serious gamers! LOVE it! :)
Twilightmommie chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
This was a great story but I would love to know what happens.
SarahL513 chapter 28 . 5/21/2012
This story is amazing! The Edward and Bella in this story are so sweet towards each other. I love all the fluffy moments between them. I see it's been around 2 years since the last update. I hope you decide to pick it back up soon! :)
4,091 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »