Reviews for Just One of the Guys
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Well here we are nearly three years since you've posted a chapter and two years after u 'updated' ur profile to say that u haven't flounced on the story - that "it's coming"...

I think many people [judging from ur reviews] would just appreciate it if u would tell us the truth: This story has been abandoned. It's a shame because it's such a good story, and it's not like you're not writing anymore [Skimming the Precipice an example that you're still alive and around on ], so please do something.

I know that u have every right to sit there and think that you owe nothing; this story is something you've written for free, off ur own back and we should all just shut up and wait for whatever bone you throw us. But that would be unfortunate and quite frankly, a bit selfish and just plain crap of u.

You have literally thousands of fans - and that's just the one's the statistics reveal - that have taken the time to read, favorite and review ur story. You have people reviewing and begging 4 a response/update up to late last year (again, I point out that this is 2.5 years since you've updated which goes to show the loyalty of your reader's). The LEAST u could do in support of those who have supported u is take the time to let us know where this story stands.

I'm sorry this is so harsh but please take the time to see it from a devoted reader's point of view.
LAB1 chapter 28 . 2/11/2013
I've loved your story! Very well written and interesting.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/11/2012
Y U KNOW UPDATE? :(
LulaGrace chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
He is just too adorable
cgately21 chapter 28 . 11/14/2012
I love it! Kept me interested all the way from the beginning. The actions and thoughts of the characters all seem truly lifelike and not stiff like a lot of stories. Truly keep up your writing it is amazing.
Derpina96 chapter 28 . 10/22/2012
heyy did you forget about us ... please update or tell us what's this idea of jootg blog is about! LOVE YOUR STORY
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
suave mother fucker...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
bellas being really mean to alice:/
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
whos da asshole? imagine it was edward then she meets him again and hates him, then that hate turns into love?! that would b crazy!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/19/2012
wow last update was in 2010 ... should i wait for a next chapter!
awesome thanks!
BrittanysBee chapter 28 . 9/17/2012
Dearly missing this story. I hope you come back to it soon :)
Pluckyone chapter 28 . 8/24/2012
So sorry you didn't continue this. Every chapter was a gift.
2muchrubbish chapter 28 . 7/26/2012
I am so enjoying this story. I hope you decide to finish it
Guest chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
such a wonderful story! i really really hope you finish it because it has me sucked in completely )
Lizzie Liz 15 chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
Such a wonderful story! Please please please finish this story! ) I really feel in love with the characters, especially Edward with his glasses! ;)
4,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »