Reviews for Just One of the Guys
TigerBelle chapter 28 . 4/5/2012
more, more, more
Lindsabelle chapter 28 . 3/30/2012
I am cleaning up my alerts and it's been 2 years since this has been updated! Should I just go ahead a remove this story from my alerts? At this point I can't even remember this story.
dirtylilsecret chapter 28 . 3/4/2012
Ok, so id just like to say how disappointing it was to hit this chapter and realise that's all there was. Perhaps you need to clarify in the summery that it is not complete and from the dates it seems never will be. It was a great fic, as a reader tho it is extremely frustrating to just be cut off like that. No explanation. Nothing.
Tammygrrrl chapter 28 . 2/4/2012
I really hope you are planning to finish this story... though it appears unlikely. It's so touching and your Edward is one of the dreamiest!

Love,

Me
lolaaa888 chapter 28 . 12/25/2011
Please update! This is an amazing story, and I don't want to see this become another abandoned one.
Allleila chapter 28 . 12/13/2011
Awwww really great story. I hope you manage to update it soon.
penguinopus chapter 28 . 12/11/2011
I rediscovered this on my favorites list. This story sticks in my mind. One of my favorite Edwards and my favorite Jasper in FF. I know it's been ages since you updated, but I would be very sad if this story weren't completed.
monika116k chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hi:) I was just wondering if you were finishing this story. Please let me know. This is very personal to me as well.
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow. Intense. Can't wait to find out more. Love!
Zebrastripesgrl chapter 28 . 10/31/2011
I really love this story! My heart aches for her.
Arianlyne chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
Jasper's "gut feelings"...was that based off his empathic powers in the book? I love it!
1 grandma chapter 28 . 9/2/2011
I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY SO FAR. COULD YOU PLEASE UPDATE? THANK YOU
firetotherain3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I have really enjoyed this story. I am really looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing your talent!
KL93 chapter 28 . 8/11/2011
update soon!

I'm seriously in love with this story! :)
Twifan09 chapter 28 . 7/28/2011
I am really loving this story I just started it a couple of days ago and I really hope you decide to finish it. Please :)
4,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »