Reviews for Another tear for Hotsuma
Taichi Kitsune chapter 9 . 3/16/2002
Wow this story was the best RyokoHotsuma I have ever read! *wipes a tear from her eye* It was so prettyful! And I guess I wanted to say that this was an interesting story to read! Even though I still think that Ryoko and Tenchi are best together, I actually liked her being with Hotsuma in your story instead. I can relate that Tenchi was being an $$ for choosing Sakuya and hurting Ryoko. So anyways, enough of my babbling! I should post my story but im too lazy to upload anything x.X;;; BYE!
anna chapter 9 . 3/2/2002
WOW! Great story! Is there going to be a sequel? If there is, the I want to read Ryoko and Yosho( Or whoever) Kicking some butt! HAHAHAHA! Ahem... Well, great story!
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 9 . 2/25/2002
Nice conclusion. It was a cute little story. You did a good job.
Schimelos chapter 9 . 2/25/2002
that was the best story i have read in a long while! it was so funny and nice. You're a great writer. I cant wait to see what you have in store for your next stories.

~Mel~
demongoddess chapter 8 . 2/18/2002
*dreamy sigh* soooOOo kawaii! *pouts* there just aren't enough HxR fics out there. Well, thankies for supporting the HxR cause! cute fic - im looking foward to your next chappies!
rachel chapter 8 . 2/7/2002
wow that was great i hope you right the next chapter it was really reeaally great

keep it coming

rachel
Black-Corridor chapter 8 . 2/5/2002
That was funny! And touching of course but mostly it was funny! Hotsuma looks so cute when he blushes! Are you gonna continue it past this part? I hope you do!
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 8 . 2/4/2002
That was a nice story. I kind of wished it was Ryoko and Tenchi. But I also like the idea of Hotsuma and Ryoko. Keep up the good work!
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
I thought this chapter was rather cute at the end! I just wanted to tell you that.
anna chapter 8 . 2/3/2002
yeah! Ryoko is going to be a mommy! I hope that it is a boy! Hahahahahahahaha! Well, great story, continue!
anna chapter 8 . 2/3/2002
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Not a bad story; now I'm getting more interested in the Tenchi in Tokyo series. Is Yugi going to return anytime here? I hope so. She deserves the same chance Hotsuma got.
demon of the night chapter 7 . 1/20/2002
that was so sweet! Please get another chapter over here! The wedding or something! I got to see! :
Lady Bern chapter 6 . 1/19/2002
Hey everyone, me again! Just wanted to tell you ahead of time that it's going to take me awhile to post the next chapter. School's a bitch and it's taking up all my time. This is the first time all month I've even touched my computer. But I haven't given up on this baby.

~Bye!
anna chapter 6 . 1/19/2002
Hey are you going to continue? Please! I love your story so far! Well, you do accept reviews, right? Well, please, don't let Ryoko die!

Thankies!