Reviews for Another tear for Hotsuma
ryoko11 chapter 6 . 1/16/2002
Woohoo! I loved it. The fighting was wonderful, and you depicted Kagato's manipulative personality very well in the brainwashing segment. I like the gem from Tsunami, and of course Kagato linking himself with Ryoko. He would do something like that to gain the upperhand. The rivalry between Tenchi and Hotsuma was great during their fight. I think they are both very possessive of Ryoko in their own ways, and you depict it well. Can't wait to see what happens when the dust clears.
Schimelos chapter 6 . 1/15/2002
ooooooooooooo soooooooo sweet! : I think Hotsuma and Ryoko belong together but only in the Shin Tenchi, which was pointless and just gay. Tenchi was the king of all dorks in that series but R/T belong in the other two series. Yeah!
Schimelos chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
That was sooooooo sweet! Keep it up!
kalipsaki chapter 6 . 1/8/2002
oooooooooooooooo i love it i love it i love it i love it ... hehe what more can i say ... the ryoko/hotsuma paring is brilliant cuz i'm soooooooooo sick of tenchi and you have to admit ... hotsuma is one sexy man ... and so is kagato but he doesnt count here lol well cant wait for the next chapter and keep up the great writing

kali
Babog chapter 6 . 1/7/2002
Oh wow! that was great! i love every bit of this! Make a new chapter soon!
Swifty514 chapter 6 . 1/4/2002
I loved this chapter! Glad to know that Ryo-oki wasn't hurt in this chapter, but did you HAVE to leave the chapter at such a cliffhanger...*sigh* now i'll be thinkin about it till ur next update, so please continue soon! ja ne!
MoonFairy chapter 5 . 1/1/2002
Very, Very Gooooooooooooooooooooood! PLease continue, I need more or I'm going to die!
MoonFairy chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
This is a great beginning, you are a great writer!
Lady Bern chapter 5 . 12/31/2001
Hey everyone! I can't believe people actually like my story. The first one I wrote bombed big time, so more or less my confidence was shot to hell. But you actully like this. So I'm going to do the best I can in upcoming chapters. But what I find most amazing is that more RyokoHotsuma fanfics are being posted!
ryoko11 chapter 5 . 12/30/2001
I love the new chapter. Very exciting! I always did love Kagato as a bad guy. He's just so nasty! Can't wait to see how the gang handles this upcoming battle, and I'd love to see the tension between Tenchi and Hotsuma build into a bit of a fight. I love the direction you're taking this story.
thedemonessRyoko chapter 4 . 12/25/2001
Ilove it! This story is the best! die Tenchi die! Anyway you're the best author on the face of this why doesn't Tenchi want Ryoko back? Its the best to see Hotsuma get jealous.-
Kiyu chapter 4 . 12/24/2001
I agree! Sakyua always reminded me of a 'girl version of Tenchi' ;p And Tenchi should suffer! *laughs like Washu only a bit more older sounding and more annoying* Took me a year to get that right _; But anyway, great story! Can't wait for more! *cough cough* Ishouldgettominetooohwell*cough cough* really nice!
Jul-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
I think one more Ryoko/Hotsuma fic wouldn't hurt. It's something different, plus I think Hotsuma is the only good looking guy, besides Yosho, in the whole series...even if it was just one. A good looking guy for a good looking girl _
BlackDiamond chapter 4 . 12/23/2001
I really enjoyed this chapter! I think you should have Ayeka and Tenchi get together. You know, so everyone would be happy! Ryoko's got Hotsuma so nobody would need to worry about her. That's if you're going to writr another chapter. It's just a suggestion. Besides, I don't think Tenchi REALLY loved Sakuya. He was probably just trying to get some booty : )-Tarren
ryoko11 chapter 4 . 12/23/2001
Now that put me in the holiday spirit! I adore the scene where Ryoko has to put her energy sword to Tenchi's throat in order to stop the fight. And what she told him about his motives was dead on accurate. It's good to see Ryoko and Hotsuma *ahem* getting along so well. ;) Loved the mistletoe and Ryoko's comment about the grinch. lol. That sounds just like her. I suppose it's easiest to just say, "I LOVED THE WHOLE CHAPTER!"

You're right about Tenchi and Sakuya looking alike! Maybe she was really his shadow... Self-Love at it's best!... or is that worst?
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »