Reviews for Another tear for Hotsuma
Kiyu chapter 3 . 12/20/2001
On Christmas? Oh...I don't wanna wait! But since I have to...Alrighty~! I'll be there! Whahaha~! Oh and great story! I always liked Hotsuma _
demongoddess chapter 3 . 12/19/2001
more! more!
ryoko11 chapter 3 . 12/18/2001
That was really sweet! I guess I'm not the only one to think Hotsuma must have one great singing voice! *grin* I loved the scene at the beginning where he just let her cry herself out in his arms. Not to mention his jealousy over Tenchi, holding her later. All things considered I think that would make him extremely jealous. I can't wait to read more! I've got your story in my favorites. And I just posted the first chapter of a Hotsuma/Ryoko story, so eventually we H/R writers can be a legion. Lol.
death chapter 2 . 12/16/2001
Continue.
ryoko11 chapter 2 . 12/16/2001
Woohoo! I love the Hotsuma/Ryoko pairing in TIT, and I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Considering Tenchi's behavior in that particular series, I just didn't want Ryoko with him after that. *Although Tenchi/Ryoko is my favorite pairing from the other series* Still, I can't wait to read more of this *Stares dreamily at her Hotsuma cels* (Yep, that cute smile of his back on the ship after the bank job! I've got it! Drool!) I've been considering doing a Hotsuma/Ryoko fic as well. WE NEED MORE OF THEM! ;)
Anna chapter 2 . 12/15/2001
oooooh, continue! Please! I want to hear more from you!
Crazy-Gurl chapter 2 . 12/14/2001
Woo-hoo...koo...Hutsoma and Ryoka..that's pretty tight..I like yer fic..as long as Sakuya doesn't come back 2 life..'coz I hate her..hate did I mention I hate her... then 'till next ..
R a v e1 chapter 2 . 12/14/2001
Hi! I am loving this! Please keep going! _ You have totally made my day COMPLETE!
Nxyie chapter 2 . 12/14/2001
Nice. Real nice. I can't wait to see more. There will be more, riiiiight?
R a v e1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
I adore this fic! You are totally right, there are way too many Tenchi/Ryoko fics. I am a full supporter of Hotsuma/Ryoko-ness. It's just that their relationship seems so full of passion and her's and Tenchi's...well...not. Don't let anyone tell you that this story isn't good because that just means that they are stupid, narrow-minded twits. I'm thinking about doing a Kamidake/Ryoko fic. Not Kamidake, the wooden box, guirdian thingy (cause that would be freaky) but the Kamidake in his human form. Ya know the one in Tenchi Universe. I think it would be intereseting. So anyway, continue with this, it's a fantabulous idea!
monani chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Great story! Wow! Keep going! Hotsuma and Ryouko! Woohoo! ...sorry ;...
Swifty514 chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
I liked this chapter...it was reall good, please continue
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4