Reviews for The Baby Series - 1: Stop Mimicking Me!
Msytic Dreamer chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
That was nicley done there. I couldn't stop laughing, in this chapter. I loved the mimicking part and the tug of war. I got go pee line also. Haha.
Irish Story Teller chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Such a great story. :) I hope that you update someday so we can see what happens next. You've got such wonderful ideas going on with your stories.
KiLlAteddyBeArS chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
lolo. is cute and funny.
Leader of the Penguins chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
I loved this story! I want it updated! The arguement between Lowe and Lights was brilliant, and lucky Lights slept in the same bed with Murodoch! (not in a sexual way, obviously. If you get the chance, make Murdoch a one year old, or even a week old baby. Imagine how cuter he's gonna be then!
A. C. Kennedy chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
That was such a great story. Why didn't you updated it? It's such a pitty. PLEAASSE finish it. If it's not much trouble, of course. It was really funny. We want more. We want more.

Cheers!
Cerrita chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
Oh, my! How funny... Lightoller as a child. Hehe. I feel so bad for Lowe and Moody both. Please update if you find the time. I'd love to see a run in with Murdock again, or maybe even Smith or Andrews *grin*
Cielag chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
Very amusing! After going through this long list of fan fics, I finally read this one and yes, this one did lighten the mood. You must remember your child hood very well. It's funny to think of Lightoller as a child. As an adult he was very much "by-the-book", especially on Titanic. Most excellent work there! The tug-of-war, extremely funny!

-Cielag
JustDeleteMe chapter 2 . 12/7/2002
Update! Update!

How will they turn Lights back to normal?

Keep the Lowe moments coming:)
Selene chapter 2 . 5/13/2002
Oh my Gods, this is so funny! I can't help thinking about the part where Lowe and Lightoller having the tug-of-war and Moody saying "Now whose being childish..." when I am doing my exams!
blackmage718 chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
"You broke ! I'm telling Willy on you!"

Heheh...'Mr. Blankie'...Nice touch!:)
Prue chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
very funny General. write more soon plz. and don't run into any icebergs.
Lita Jolie chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Hey this was funny! LOL! Hey could you possibly do me a favor? Ok I am Lita Jolie that is my name on . Could you possibly read some of my stories? I only have a few and they are short except for 1. Will you please because no one is reviewing my stories. You don't have to but will you please?