Reviews for Just Desserts
Fabulous.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
LOL, that was funny!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is awsome. You have done a great job with this story. :) Keep it up. :)
PikuPow chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Lol lol lol funny XD

Nice idea XD
Neeshack chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
LOL! Nice! . . .
maemay81 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I lol-ed at the part when Snape said (implied!) that Harry put a potion in his tea. :D
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Cute very cute!
notevenhere chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wonderful story. I really liked Severus' turning the tables on poor Harry. Adorable. :o)
SnowKissYuki chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
at the beginning, i thought that how sev was captured was a pretty good plan. i kept on reading until i got confused at the part where harry just huged him and i was like (what! -read on- does harry and sev already have a relationship before these 3 days?...-shrugs- oh well on with the story). that said, It was a pretty good story, not bad tho a quick read. i found this story more humorous than angst. i liked it none the less.
Hericus C chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
One can always picture the tumultuous relationship Harry and Sev would have. Expect for poor Sev's suffering, a perfect anti-Valentine fic!
vairetwilight chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
aww that was so cute. What an unlucky beginning. Oh the joys of miscommunication and misunderstandings. Great work.
Kyonkichi89 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aww, yay! Although Valentine's Day tends to be somewhat of a sickening holiday, it makes for good, fluffy fanfiction. So yep, I'm perfectly happy. I liked this story a lot - it had a lot of sappiness, but it was very well written. But I'm curious to know about the real circumstances behind the start of Harry's and Severus' relationship. Sev's performance at the press conference was golden. Great job and please keep up the good work!
jadedragon36 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I think that is the perfect valentine, getting rescued by his hero, admitting to the world he loves him, then making love and then a romantic dinner. Good one shot