Reviews for FirstGeNeSiS Special
Angelsheart85 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
but u never finished it much to our dismay :( Anyway I m going to read ur stories now :D

I first wanted to read this piece as an introduction to the rest of your work. And I must say this was way too amusing and whats more important, the most original thing fanfic related I have ever read! U re amazing writer ! Trust me when I say!

All the best Gen!
depression76 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
end of BS degree era?

why?O,o
choyu chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
wow this must be the funniest thing on earth. i had a great laugh :D.
ami chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
kewl.. can i ask usagi? usagi... 1. if there's a chance that you met haruka first and not mamoru do you think you will fall for her? _O 2. what do you like the most about haruka? 3. if haruka ask you to a date will you say YES?

now i want to ask mamoru..

1. what do you think of michiru?

2. do you want to be her leading man if there is a chance?

can i also ask the host? well if there is a chance i want to ask A-ko.. 1. do you like haruka? do you find her very attractive? hot? 2. do you want to have a date with her?

i also want to ask michiru.. since she's one of the main character of this fic..

1. do you prefer haruka to be your leading lady or leading man?

2. can you kiss haruka with full of passion in front of us?

3. do you think seiya kou is more sexy, handsome, and hot than haruka tenoh?

and last but not the least.. i want to ask haruka..

1. who is michiru to you?

2. in MET how do you handle being a GEEK? wearing eye glass etc..

3. if you are given a chance to choose to be your next rival are you choosing mamoru or seiya?
ami chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
hahaha.. Oh mon dieu! this is really funny.. i love the way A-ko asking for a kiss to michiru instead of haruka.. lol..
KEN chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
KEWL.. UPDATE!
yoki chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
CRAP i misspell WOULD TO WHOULD Damn SHOULD! hahaha..
yoki chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
okay.. last one.. for michiru..

1. How do you feel people respond to you or make assumptions

about you based solely your physicality?

2. Describe your body from head to toe, commnting on specific

body parts-which part please you and wich displease you?

3. What's the dirtiest dream you've ever had?

4. What makes you reach boiling point? (in the other words, what makes you really angry?)

5. Are you dating or looking to date right now?

6. What are you looking for in a relationship?

7. What attracted you to haruka in the first place and what

kind of sexual fantasies did you imagine while thinking

of her? (lol.. sexual fantasies)

well that would be all.. damn my head is aching.. i misspell WOULD TO WHOULD..CRAP! well i really nid to sleep.. update soon!
yoki chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
well, for haruka.. im gonna love this.. _

1. Describe a situationin which you had to work with a difficult person (another students, actors, co-worker etc..) how did you handle this situation?

2. How has fame affected you?

Have you had strange experiencess with fans?

Whats the one big secret fans wouldt know bout "HARUKA"?

"Now lets get down and DIRTY.. (grinning) hehehe.."

3. You must work out and follow a strict diet regime with those delectable muscles. care sharing with us?

"im sure she will answer this.. i work out everyday Blah bla blah.." (grinning) my next question whould be..

4. CARE TO SHOW US YOUR ABS?

(hahahaha.. im sure the audience gonna love this..)

5. Tell us about your most erotic romantic fantasy.. IF YOU COULD HAVE A 24 HOUR ROMANTIC FLING WITH ANYONE YOU WANTED, ANYWHERE YOU WANTED, WHERE WOULD YOU GO, WHAT WHOULD YOU DO AND WHOM WHOULD YOU DO IT?

(hahahaha.. hope you pick this question.. i really like it..)

okay serious.. O_O

6. Are you in love right now?

7. Have you ever been heartbroken?

8. What are your views on Marriage? Kids? Keeping the romance alive?

9. How far whould you go for LOVE?

well i guess thats too much.. hope you like it! _
Tripower chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Very funny this chapter

So for the questions *o*

1- In the project, at the end during the battle, Heichzig is considered as a bad guy, who did a lot of mean things (and they were, yes) but, it was not his fault, after all, it was Beryl's, no? And, even in the present, all people say, Heichzig is the vilains, and that's why Haruka left...niah it was not Heichzig's fault, if he became evil! ...*sbaf* sorry I lost the control of myself "

By the way, what about Seiya at the end?

2- I would like to know how Haruka reacted in backstage when she saw Michiru with someone else during love scenes? After all, in My Red angel, she was with Seiya and in The project...again with Seiya, even if it was not a true love scene.

Last but not least, Haruka or Michiru... would you marry me? XD...or what about a date? *sbaf*

I think this kind of fic has a bad influence on me...

By the way, I hope your fic would be adapted in a doujinshi, I would be glad to help you, but I'am not as talented as Yamada Mario, and for the moment I don't have the time .

But it would be great, especially for this fic. If I would have the time, I will be agree to help you, because, even if it was very sad, I love this fic. So "cute".

(Sorry for the grammar mistakes or else, I'm French, so writting in english is not my strong point ")
yoki chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
i really love this fan fic.. wanna ask michiru and haruka but first.. i need to ask the writer of this fan fic...

1. I know that many authors have a different approach to writing. do you outline your story before witing it?

2. What is your inspiration for your fan fics?

3. How do you handle grammar issues, uneven plots, and character development weaknesses?

4. What are the most difficult scenes for you to write?

5. Do you find it difficult to keep your sex scenes from becoming too routine?

6. What truly motivates you in general? in your writing?

7. What is the most rewarding thing about being a writer?

well i guess thats all.. thanks! _
petiyaka chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
It's very special. I will try to find a strage or interessing question for the last part. I won't promise but i'll try.
RubyNury chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Once again, you made a brilliant job picturing the whole show so naturally (and in a really captivating way).

I enjoy those dialogues you wrote so much! It beats me how you keep every character's personality come out through the... I don't know, words' choice, intonations (well, at least, how I imagine them sound :)), all those gestures and facial expressions. I think you do it excellently :)

And to tell you truth your vision of characters stays really close to those of them in anime which I like very much :) And it looks very close to how I imagine them to be (outside anime if that makes sense ;))

Thank you very much for mentioning my name (it always flatters to be a part of a fic even if in the Author's Notes ;))

And allowing us, your readers, to ask the questions is a wonderful idea! Very unexpected and unusual again (seems like everything you do :))

I can't miss this chance (of course decision on whether using the question or not further is completely up to you, no pressure, no offence :)), and as I'm an avid fan of Haruka (starting with her appearance and finishing with her personality) I would like to ask (you, perhaps ;)) whether she ever really wanted Usagi (in a sexual way) and if not, then what are her true feelings towards that small blonde-haired girl? :)) Well, sometimes I really die to know that :)) Haruka is always so mysterious and unreadable but maybe you could make her confess to something :))

All in all, wonderful job! This chapter was as good as the first one if not better :)

And it was very nice to learn more about you, your life and your dreams. You made it come out well and natural actually :) Just like the whole fic is ;)

Waiting impatiently for your updates and fics ;))

Best wishes,

RubyNury
CW chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
THIS IS AWESOME! I mean it, your ff are amazing, and this one is reaally good, and funny you are a great writer

I really hope that you update soon!
harukalover chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
LOL, this story is so funnyGenesis you are such a great writer and "director"...Poor Haruka..XD

Hope you update soon and get the next part out