Reviews for springtime of youth
jhian casey chapter 1 . 5/16
ahahahahhahahah! this is so much fun! crazy!;)
sequels please!
damn! poor dear hot stud muffin itachi!LOL
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/11
He's such a dork. Hahaha. They're both very cute. And I wonder what Ino's reaction will be when she gets sober.
the burrito chapter 1 . 4/23
Too cuuuute OuO
PAWZ2000 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
the power couple!
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
"my stud muffin" I lol'd hard at this one. I'm gonna carry this one to the grave.
Well, what can i say. Another job well done. I was literally melting in the end to a pile of creepy giddy smiling goo.
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
soph chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hahahaha! This was funny! (& Don't worry. Even if you say that you made him into a dork, I really like ramen-verse itachi)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
MoonxCandycane chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
omg lol
Oro-shadow1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh my god! It would have been so much more hilarious with lee. I can't believe he wasn't in it, I expected him to be!
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
hehehehe... awesome.
Yes. He's a dork and a lovable one at that.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I laughed a lot when I read this story some time ago... Imagine my reaction picturing Itachi surrounded by seminude guys... PRICELESS! You, my dear author, is a genius
La Nuit Noire chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh my God, I burst out laughing reading this haha, my roommates must think I'm crazy! Great job, I love this Itachi. So adorable :)
Miss-Sinister chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I couldn't stop laughing! XD This is just gold! Itachi's expression must be reaaally priceless and the look on Sasuke's face if he knew all about it. Stud muffin, eh? Oh Ino. Haha! I love it!
Lady Lark chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This installment was amusing. I openly laughed at Ino's drunken proclamation. But I think my favorite bit was Itachi not feeling right in Sakura's home and bed without her. Nice.